1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

I'M BREAKING UP ROLEPLAY COUPLES!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Aug 6, 2012.

1. I HAVE OFFICIALLY BECOME IWAKU'S MOM!

*Sobs in a corner!*

2. You've always been Iwaku's mom.

3. GO TO YOUR ROOMS. D:<

4. Gets up roughly from the table and smacks all the dishes to the floor- I BET YOU WOULD LISTEN TO ME IF I RAN AWAY!

-storms out of the kitchen to my room and slams the door- UGH!

5. UGH! WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE LIKE DAD?!

-Points at Asmo, who has been hiding behind a newspaper, trying to ignore everything-

NO FUCKS ARE GIVEN OVER THERE!

6. If I log in one day and find myself booted off staff, I'll know that they wanted Tegan more. T__T

7. NO, MOM. THAT DOESN'T WORK ON ME ANYMORE. I'M AN ADULT NOW AND YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT. >[ Gosh, treating me like it was only yesterday that I was a 13-year-old looking for Sailor Moon fansites... T_T

8. *starts to cry and throws a brick at the kitchen sink* WHY DO YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT MOMMY??! I'M GONNA RUN AWAY AND BECOME A EMO KID!!! *sees sandwich on counter and takes it chewing happily* THANKS FOR THE SANDWICH MOMMY!!! *skips happily away with sandwich*

9. *reads newspaper*
    Did you say something mommy? No? Okay
    *keeps reading*

10. IT'S MY BODY, I'LL DO WHAT I WANT!

11. I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN! >:[

12. *comes out wubbing eyes with a teddy beaw in hand* why awe people yewwing? :'(

13. -Looks up- Well, if you hadn't opened your loins....
    -Goes back to playing Touhous-

14. Mommy, you have too many kids >_< I wish I were an only child!
    My siblings are so immature Dx I hate you all!!!!!!
    *pouts*

15. *Throws plate that held delicious sandwich* OH LOOK WHOSE THE IMMATURE ONE NOW.

16. How could you waste such a delicious food D: MOOOOM Tsuki is meeeaaan!

17. BECAUSE I ALREADY ATE THE SANDWICH. NOT INLESS YOU EAT PLATES?!

18. I HAPPEN TO FIND PLATES DELICIOUS >_< DON'T JUDGE ME!!!

19. Q. Q
    Ma...
    Mommy?