I'M A TRUE VAMPIRE.... ARE YOU?!

I've been so busy too! Sorry for making you wait!

Edit:

Noticed you changed your name....

It's nice. ^_^

It's alright and why thank you. I just missed RP-ing with you lol.

Aw, that's sweet. I've missed RPing too. ^_^

:) what can i say. I'm a fan of vampires lol

Ooh! I want to play! Could I play a hunter?

if there's still room here is my character sheet:
Name: Clara
Other names/sometimes called: Just Clara

Species: vampire ;)

Mate: None

Personality: Clara enjoys being mysterious. She is sarcastic and can come off as being mean at first. But underneath it all she is really one of the nicer vampires. However, just because she is nice does not mean that she lets other s take advantage of her.

Family/History: Clara parents died when she was very young. She spent most of her life in an orphanage. On the day of her 23rd birthday she was walking alone at night after her party and was turned by an unknown vampire.

Looks:
clara.jpg
she feels like using! She prefers physical combat and enjoys slowly torturing/mutilating her victims before actually killing the
Weapons: Whatever she can find on hand but usually hand to hand combat.

Weaknesses: Sunlight but only if she stays in for more than 8 hours.
Trusts: No one.

Yes, we could use new people! Clara seems like a great character, can't wait to meet her. ^_^

Very basic stats...

Name: Mena Blake
Species: Vampire hunter (human)
Personality: Pretty angry, and that's about it. She's quite trigger happy, and also shouts alot. That's not to say she can't be subtle when necessary, it's just that stealth is her back up plan, rather than her default setting.
Background: Slightly disillusioned with the work of her family, Mena has struck out on her own, leaving behind money and safety in numbers in favour of the excitement that comes with flying solo. She enjoys killing vampires, and so far she's proven quite good at it, though it has to be said she's only actually killed quite weak ones. She has no way of knowing a vampire from a human, unless she sees something to prove that.
Weapons: A bit of everything, though favours guns.

Cool, a hunter! Just what we vampires need to keep us on edge. XD

Welcome! ^_^

Slice normally looks like this except with black irises and black hair. He also has a twin sister who looks the same only is a female, of course. XD

http://animeholicph.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/115.jpg

Edit:

I posted. Slice is a varrow/sampire which is a vampire that doesn't use its fangs and feeds off sorrow or anger emotions.

I have to go. It was so much fun today! I should be back tomorrow, bye for now! ^_^