If you were your own role-play character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full Name : Tina Marie Hall
Aliases/Nicknames: Peaches, Wina Wat, Blue, Fraggle, Tina Marie, Teen, T, Snickerdoodle, Tina Wina….and many, many more.
Title(s): Mom, mommy, wife
Preferred Name: Tina
Age/Date of Birth : October 11, 1978
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation : Straight
Race : White
Voice : Errr, I have one. O.O
Languages Spoken : English
Appearance:
10401526_10152399051705139_2852233236899444088_n.jpg
Body Structure: Slowly returning to what I want it to be. o.O
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color : Red
Height : 5'6
Weight : 159lbs
Skin Tone : Casper White
Scars : A scar on my neck from surgery when I was a teenager. A scar on my belly button, also from surgery.

Tattoos : None yet.
Piercings : None
Marks : None.
Style : Housewife bum. Basically sweat pants, and tee-shirts.

*Outfit one :
*Outfit Two :
*Outfit Three :

*Is optional, you do not have to fill these out. If you do, just provide an example or a description.
Personality
Five Good Traits : Good listener, good sense of humor, empathetic, sweet (At times), Smart
Five Bad Traits : Impatient, hot headed, stubborn, loud (Usually when I'm mad.), sarcastic
Ideals/beliefs : Atheist
Liberal
Details : I have my own set of ideals that would take me way too long to list, but here we go.

I am pro-choice, pro-death penalty, anti-racial classifications, pro-medical marijuana, pro-equality, and pro-education. I believe that if there are people starving in the streets, the upper class should be held accountable for them. The government should not have a say in a person's private, unless it violates someone else's life in a dangerous way. Church and religion should have no factor in laws that are passed, and everyone who pays taxes should be able to have input on the laws that are create.

Quirks : I bite my nails, talk to my animals (Especially my little white princess), twirl my hair when it's long enough, and peel paint off walls whenever I see it peeling. I have a habit of singing and dancing while I clean the house, and I always fill the washer up with water and detergent before I put the clothes in.

Hobbies : Reading, writing, baking

Interests : Psychology, writing, video games

Favorite Color: Green and Purple
Favorite Book: The Wolves of the Calla
All-Time favorite movie: Space Balls
Favorite Shows: Walking Dead, Law and Order SVU, GoT, and Sleepy Hollow
Favorite Season: Fall

Dislikes: Tomatoes, onions, peppers, people who cry for attention constantly, people who scream at their children in public, anyone who abuses an animal, clothes, most of my family, my in laws, and anything related to Twilight, and Taylor Swift.

Relationships

Children: Three daughters including @JoAlexIk who never comes on here, and a son.

Father : Sperm Donor (Not really, but that's what he's considered.)

Mother : Rental Womb and financial provider until I was 16.

Sisters : One step sister

Brothers : On step brother and three brother in laws (One passed away)

Grandparents : All deceased

Uncles : One biological uncle who passed away, the rest are all through marriage.

Aunts : Six aunts, one of which I consider my mother.

Cousins : Tons of cousins, including one who's going on fifty who still works as a stripper. –Shudders- Another cousin who is dating a complete psycho who has had him arrested for assault twice already. Another one who drinks vodka like water, and another who's higher than a kite 24/7.

Strengths

arsenal : My quick wit and charm. Just kidding! Being a smart ass, that's about it.

abilities : I can change a tire, cook, steam clean carpets, bend my arms back until they look like they're broken, recite the theme songs for most cartoons created in the past 13 years, run fast enough to catch a speeding eight year old, sleep through snoring, not puke when someone else does, stand the sight of blood, read an entire book in less than 24 hours, shower in under three minutes, answer every question with "Because I said so" and have it sound completely logical, say no up to 100 times in a minute, watch a movie with kids screaming in the background….I think that's about it.

Physical : Other than normal stuff, I got nothing.

Mental :I can ignore whining like a pro!

Weaknesses
Fears : Closed in places, being paralyzed, the end of the world, death, nuclear war, spiders, snakes, bridges and tunnels.

That's all I'm willing to fill out. :P

I just can't. The adorableness is to much. *dies from over exposure*
No! I can't let my adorableness kill people! D:

*Attempts to use so much that it inspires people to live again*

Wow so I had time to procrastinate away spare so I spent some time on this!
I just deleted the irrelevant bits lmao.

[spoili]
General
Full Name :
Nick supersecretsecondname
Aliases/Nicknames :
Nick Clegg, Nick, The Ant Prince, Ax.
Title(s) :
King Clegg
Preferred Name :
Nick
Age/Date of Birth :
22/10
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
Student

Appearance
Eye Color :
Blue
Hair Color :
Deep Red
Height :
5ftshort
Scars :
Legs have various scars, three on face.
Style :
Combat boots, Leather Jackets, Graphic tees, occasional jewelry, Jeans, nerd McNerd Glasses.
Personality
Five Good Traits :
Hard-Working, Trustworthy, Out-Going, Confident, Optimistic.
Five Bad Traits :
Offensive, Arrogant, Aggressive, Lazy, Condescending.
Quirks :
Eyebrow twitch, lots of unnecessary winking, finger tapping.
Hobbies :
Studying LMAO, Piano playing, music listening, Roleplaying, Reading, violin playing, long distance running.
Interests :
Astrophysics, Particle Physics, Modern History, Philosophy, Politics, Mathematics, Physics, Forensics.
Relationships
Father :
50% Shouting Battles, 50% Piano buddies.
Mother :
50% Study Buddy, 50% Role-model.
Brothers :
50% Best mate 50% Arch nemesis.
Strengths
arsenal :
Average gun shooting skill from Cadets, otherwise whatever sharp object is at hand.
abilities :
Socially good with people, Confidence in whatever is attempted up until a point, musically inclined, annoys people easily.
Physical :
Musical, Long Distance running, average artist.
Mental :
Mathematical, Optimism, hard to spook.
Weaknesses
Fears :
Failure, Disappointing the ones who matter, plane food.
Physical :
Upper Body strength; little to non, weak ankles, inflexible.
Mental :
Prone to being delusional (See optimistic)
Doesn't recognize when to stop (See Offensive)

Misc
Wonders why people even read this.

[/spoili]​

Last edited:
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Sure, why not, I'm bored and I like talking about myself. Except for the things that are boring to talk about, which I will absolutely excise from this overly long CS.

[BCOLOR=transparent]General[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Full Name[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]REDACTED[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Aliases/Nicknames[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]Jorick
[BCOLOR=transparent]Title(s)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]I could make up a bunch of silly shit here, but nah.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Preferred Name[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]Jorick. I prefer not to tell internet people my real name unless I've known them for a long time.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age/Date of Birth[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]25. June 2, 1989.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sex[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]Male
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexual Orientation[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]Heterosexual.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Race[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]Caucasian. Got lots of European in me, mainly English and Scottish. I know for sure I'm 1/16th Native American through my mother's side, though not of what tribe or anything because my great grandmother refused to disclose any of that information and worked to pass as white to avoid the awful attitudes people had about Native Americans back then.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Voice[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR] I've been told I have a nerd voice, and I'd say that's accurate based on hearing recordings of my own voice.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Languages Spoken[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR] English fluently, Spanish well enough to ask where the bathroom is and maybe order food if I don't get fancy.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Occupation:[/BCOLOR] Security Officer. Nothing exciting, I babysit an office building overnight and unlock doors.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Meh, fuck this whole section. I'll share a picture if I ever care for internet people to know what I look like.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Five Good Traits[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]Intelligent, creative, broad sense of humor, independent, steadfast
[BCOLOR=transparent]Five Bad Traits[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]Arrogance/egotism, apathetic, unemotional, pessimist, perfectionist to the point that it's a problem
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ideals/beliefs[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]Equality for all people, in the egalitarian school of thought rather than the modern social justice movement way of thinking. Objective pursuit of truth whenever possible. My political beliefs are all over the spectrum, but I lean pretty liberal. Agnostic atheist.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Details[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]I thought I was already giving details about my personality?
[BCOLOR=transparent]Quirks[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]I count a lot of things for no real reason, used to be kind of obsessive about it but now it's not very frequent. Nothing else is really coming to mind at the moment, but I might edit more in later as I think of and/or notice them.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hobbies[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]Roleplaying, writing, reading, watching dumb stuff on YouTube, watching various TV shows ranging from anime to crime dramas, playing video games.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Interests[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR] Basically anything to do with writing, video games, science of all kinds, politics, the social justice movement (mainly interested in opposing the radically insane wings of it), philosophy, technology, music of various genres.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes[/BCOLOR]
I could list off a bunch of things here, but they'd mainly fall under various entertainment media or be repetitions or specific categories of the things listed in my interests. I don't care anywhere near enough to do that right now.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes[/BCOLOR]
Willful ignorance, extremism of all kind (but especially when paired with authoritarianism), those radically insane social justice folks I mentioned before (though they're a combo of ignorance, extremism, and authoritarianism so this is sort or redundant), people who don't respect personal space, people who won't shut the fuck up, rabid fans of things (largely because they won't shut the fuck up about them), people engaging in dick measuring contests over who's a bigger fan or knows more about something.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Relationships[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Father[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]He died in December of 1996 by way of heroin overdose. Wasn't close to him before that because he was in an out of jail, and when he was out he only had limited partial custody in the form of supervised visits. He did introduce me to video games though, because the first game I ever played was Metroid on his Nintendo on one of the weekends my brothers and I visited him.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mother[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]Pretty good relationship. We have a rather similar laid back temperament so there's not much fighting. I was the kid who never really got in trouble because I learned the art of toeing the line without going over it, so it was kinda always like that. We argue about politics and philosophy stuff sometimes, but it's never heated, just an interesting discussion with another intelligent person who often happens to hold differing opinions and views on things than I do.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sisters[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]I've got two of them, both younger than me, both half-sisters that have a different father. Kinda close with the older of the two because of bonding happening due to high overlap in our taste in TV, movies, and humor. Not that close with the younger due to wildly differing tastes, but we get along just fine anyway.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Brothers[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]I also have two of those, one older than me and one younger. More or less okay with the younger brother when we're just talking about video games or TV stuff, but most of the time when we get into talking about other things it turns into huge arguments because dumb shit, probably wouldn't associate with him if we weren't related. I've pretty much disowned my older brother because he's currently in jail in Texas for child sex abuse charges which he admitted were true, and that should pretty much explain the disowning.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Grandparents[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]All dead. Never met my grandmother on my mother's side because she died when my mother was a kid, but her father was a cool guy who got me interested in strategy video games after he let me play Civilization 2 on his computer one day. I was never super close to my grandparents on my father's side because I never lived very close to them, but they were really nice folks who did whatever they could with their limited resources to spoil all their grandkids, and I've gotta give props to my grandmother for sparking my lifelong love of reading by sending me a book (Redwall by Brian Jacques) for my birthday one year.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Uncles[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]I think I have one on my father's side, but that guy might've actually been married to one of his sisters? I dunno, I was never that close to his side of the family, probably because of him being the black sheep of his family and then dying early on in my life. Got one on my mother's side, he's alright, not very close to him, but no animosity or anything. Same story with my two uncles-in-law, married to my mother's sisters.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Aunts[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]Urgh, aunts. On my father's side they're kinda shitty, one or two that looked down on my family the few times we attended family reunion kinda things, and then one that was a real bitch to my mother about her decision to not let the criminal drug addict that was my father have equal custody of my brothers and I. Not much better on my mother's side: one who was given up for adoption and wasn't really interested in continuing contact with us after my mother found her, one estranged from the family of her own choice for angsty reasons, one former (though suspected still current) meth addict who does a lot of shady shit, and one verbally abusive alcoholic who denies her alcoholism despite drinking a minimum of a 24 pack of beer a day and her various doctors over the years telling her she's murderizing her liver. Oh, and the alcoholic one is also a whackjob who buys into pretty much every conspiracy theory and cult she hears about.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cousins[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR] I have some on my father's side of the family that I never met outside of those aforementioned family reunion things, nothing to say about them. No idea if adopted or estranged aunt on my mother's side have any kids, and my uncle on that side does not. Meth aunt has some kids that are quite a bit older than me that I only vaguely remember as being babysitter types a few times. Alcoholic aunt has 3 daughters and a son that are almost all awful. One daughter bailed from their mess of a family and is alright, though I never talk to her. Second daughter is a backstabbing bitch: started a business with my mother, then publicly accused her of stealing money (despite the books being in total order with no proof of anything missing), accused her of all sorts of heinous bullshit, basically went on a smear campaign against her among the whole extended family. As far as my mother could ever figure out, that went down because the cousin was pissy about not getting her way with all the decisions for the business and because my mother (a woman who had raised 5 children, mind you) had the gall to try to tell her how to raise her son (who is a terrible little shit, screams at people and hits/bites them with no reprimand from his parents, gets them thrown out of places all the time for being a little terrorist). The third daughter is one of those super preachy people who demands everyone in their life follow her beliefs and philosophies, which means I get to hear her ranting about how she's a vegan feminist anarchist every time I'm in the same building as her. Drunk aunt's son is a real fun guy too: he has some kind of mental illness that psychiatrists think is probably schizophrenia, but they can't really tell for sure because he won't stop drinking or doing drugs so they really can't be sure if his hallucinations and other symptoms are due to the illness or the drugs, and all attempts to push him to get help are blocked by his stupid alcoholic mother because the couple shrinks she did allow him to see both said that his mother was probably a large reason why he's so fucked up. All in all, I don't care for my cousins.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths[/BCOLOR]
A[BCOLOR=transparent]rsenal[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]Uhhh... I have a couple pocket knives, and I think I still have a machete sitting around somewhere. Found it in a little fort some people had carved into a blackberry bush patch in a field, took it because I was a lil shit and thought it looked cool.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Abilities[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]I'm pretty good at writing? I'm good at some video games? I dunno man.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Physical[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]I have a pretty decent level of pain tolerance. I'm not exceptionally strong, but I'd say I'm at least average for pure strength.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mental[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]Aww yeah, now we're talking. I can use that aforementioned writing ability to write anything from high quality (if getting A grades in college courses equals high quality at least) argumentative essays to creative things that get pretty good feedback. I've been told I'm really good at explaining complicated things in a way that uncomplicated people can understand them. I learn new things quickly, and I can adapt the things I learn to new circumstances without much trouble. I can solve problems with the best of them, be they intellectual or practical in nature. I critically examine things and form my own opinions about various issues rather than latching onto a political party or ideology and letting them do my thinking for me. I am not easily disturbed or shaken, so in any given group I'm likely to be the steady rock who doesn't give a shit about whatever comes. I've got nigh-invincible levels of high self esteem. I'm pretty fucking great, basically.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fears[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR] Drowning and falling to my death. I am not afraid of deep water, just deep water when I'm in a situation where there's a reasonable chance I could fall in and drown. I am not afraid of heights, just heights that lack barriers to prevent people falling off of them.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Physical[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]I'm pretty slow in general. I can sprint pretty quick at need, but most of the time I just stroll along slowly. I'm also not very quick on reaction times, which is probably why I suck at twitchy games like shooters. Oh, and I have asthma, though it's basically a non-issue ever since I got hooked up with an Advair prescription.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mental[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR] Arrogance probably counts as a mental weakness, despite how I sort of implied it as a strength before. I'm also too quick to jump to judgments of other people, which can lead to some shitty situations.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Misc[/BCOLOR]
Can't think of anything worth putting here that wasn't already stated above or isn't about to be used in the history section, so...

[BCOLOR=transparent]History[/BCOLOR]
I grew up in poverty and stayed in it until quite recently. Not really surprising I guess, because a single mother without a college degree raising 5 kids would be damned lucky to not be under the poverty line. We had plenty of times where the only food in the house was white bread and cheap sandwich meat and ramen, and plenty of times where we went without some utilities for long stretches of time, the worst of which was probably the 2-3 months we had no water in our house. It was pretty awful overall, but it did teach me the values of conservation and appreciating the small things in life, so that's a silver lining that I can see now looking back on it.

Anyway, starting from near the beginning, I sort of taught myself the basics of reading because I was jealous that my older brother got to go to kindergarten and I didn't. My grandmother (on my father's side) had sent me a collection of Sesame Street videos for my second birthday, so I watched those suckers over and over when my brother went off to school. I was able to identify all the letters and the sounds they made when I was three years old, while my five year old brother was struggling, because I was a smart little shit. I was selected for the school district's "talented and gifted" program at my kindergarten orientation, because while the parents were all talking to the teacher I apparently had grabbed a book (some babby's first book level stuff) and was reading it correctly to some of the other kids, none of whom even knew the alphabet yet. Stuck with that until third grade when I moved out of that school district.

Shit kinda went downhill from that point on, as far as school went. I was extremely bored in class, and I've always been kind of asocial so I didn't really make friends or have fun with socialization. Shitty home problems (ranging from lack of utilities to getting kicked out of places for inability to pay rent) also caused a lot of trouble for me, though my mother managed to keep us in the same school district so there were no more jarring transitions. My school performance deteriorated and I started skipping school, until eventually I dropped out early on in my junior year (11th grade for those to whom the American school grade system is nonsense). I'd already been way addicted to World of Warcraft before then, but after dropping out I spent the better part of a year doing little but play the game. Met a few neat people, got into roleplaying, did a lot of erotic roleplaying (teen hormones, whoo), tried a couple internet dating things with girls I met on WoW and both ended abysmally. I eventually stopped playing and only really talk to one of person from that time any more, one of the girls that I tried the e-dating with, and it's pretty awkward.

After a while of being a lazy bum my mother informed me that I had to go back to school or get a job, because her food stamp benefits for me were gonna run out if I wasn't in school, and because poverty was still in full swing we really couldn't afford that hit. I went and talked to an advisor at the local high school (we'd moved to a new district in that year after getting kicked out of our old house because of repeatedly being way late paying rent), and I got put into a high school completion program at a community college. I did that and ended up with an actual high school diploma, not a GED, and I got it around the same time I would've graduated normal high school but this way I got free college credits too, so suck it normal high school path. Some time in there I got into forum roleplaying, which eventually led me here. I went off to another community college, explored some classes, eventually tried chemistry and liked it, was lied to by a stupid fucking college adviser about there being a standalone 2 year chemistry degree, found out that was bullshit when I went to fill out the stuff to get said degree and transfer to a university, so I ended up getting the only 2 year degree I had the credits for: an Associate's Degree in General Studies (AKA a degree with almost zero marketable value). I wanted to pursue a Bachelor's in chemistry, but I would've had to do the full 4 years because none of my fucking science credits counted as fulfilling their requirements, and that just wasn't something I wanted to do with my life. Got pissed off and demoralized, switched to an English degree because that would have taken only 3 years, but that was still bullshit, and I ended up failing out because I just couldn't muster up the motivation to do what felt like it would be a waste of another 3 years after I'd already wasted nearly 4 years between the two community colleges with nothing to show for it.

I tried to enter the workforce as a guy with zero work experience with a worthless 2 year degree in the midst of the recession caused the that subprime mortgage bullshit. As you can probably guess, it did not go well. I looked for work for a couple years with no success. In this time we were kicked out of yet another house for the same old reason of not having enough money to make ends meet, but we were able to not end up homeless thanks to some help from my mother's meth head sister (or more precisely her ex-meth dealer husband, because apparently that's a lucrative business and he built up a tidy fortune). I managed to get a job working at Walmart and it was fucking awful, they fired me after 2 months because they'd over hired to get their store ready for their yearly inventory check and I wasn't able to put out the insanely fast levels of speed they wanted (1 huge pallet of soda, juice, and canned goods per hour was what they wanted, even the fastest dudes in the store could only manage it in an hour and a half). Then I got hooked up with a job I really hated because the mother of one of my youngest sister's friends heard we were having troubles, so she hired me (and my younger brother) to work in her care clinic for people with severe brain injuries. My job was basically to stand watch for 12 hours over a guy who had a trachea tube in, to listen for his breathing getting too phlegm-filled because that was the signal that his tube needed to be cleaned out with a little suction machine. It also involved helping to change the diapers of the patients, all of which were adult males, and that's not something I was okay with. It was sort of a mixed blessing when the Mexican manager of the place and the Mexican staff ladies decided they didn't like having a white guy there and started reporting total bullshit to the big boss lady, which was the person who'd hired me. I found out that they did this to basically all non-Mexican hires, so it was nothing new. I ended up getting quietly let go from this job because the house manager woman just stopped giving me hours and the big boss lady didn't wanna cause problems by forcing her to stop being a shit. I was technically employed there through June 2014, but I stopped getting hours in January.

Things stopped being super shitty back in July of 2014 when I got my current job. We had another eviction scare and went without hot water (because the natural gas bill was ~75 dollars a month we just couldn't afford) for a few months in that time, which was real fun. I found the security job through one of my younger brother's friends telling him about it, with the highly tempting note about how they were basically desperate for new employees because they just couldn't fill all the security contracts they had without giving a bunch of people overtime. This turned out to be true, because when I went into the interview I was only asked a few precursory questions before the guy was like "Okay, you can start as soon as your background check clears right? Good, come back here on this date for the security license training thing." I didn't complain at all. Our shitty situation stabilized with my brother and I both bringing in some money at the same time, and we finally poked our heads up above the poverty line back in November when I got a stable full time position instead of being shunted around filling spots as needed on an erratic schedule. Shit has been alright since then, one or two issues with being late to pay utilities, but having to pull some financial gymnastics to live paycheck to paycheck is much better than being in the fucked situation of your expenses always exceeding your income.

I stayed up way later than I should have to write that. Ah well, off to bed for me.

I'm hopelessly narcissistic so a post detailing myself is incoming.

Was discussing this with my wife earlier today and she made a few good points that will likely be the reasons I refrain from posting now.
  • We all love Iwaku, but this is personal info.
  • Names alone mean you can be found on Facebook, MySpace, etc.
  • by adding these small details you may accidentally be compromising security questions used for important things like email and whatnot.
I'm not telling anyone NOT to do this, because I think it's fun and neat. Just be wary and aware of what you're posting, especially the younger members.

Reactions: Esmeray
Was discussing this with my wife earlier today and she made a few good points that will likely be the reasons I refrain from posting now.
  • We all love Iwaku, but this is personal info.
  • Names alone mean you can be found on Facebook, MySpace, etc.
  • by adding these small details you may accidentally be compromising security questions used for important things like email and whatnot.
I'm not telling anyone NOT to do this, because I think it's fun and neat. Just be wary and aware of what you're posting, especially the younger members.
That's why I only put the first letter of last names or middle names. It's also why I gave people the option of doing an online persona. I appreciate you clarifying in regards to the younger members though. ^^

• Love
Reactions: Windsong
Personally I don't really get that line of reasoning.

I'd try explaining it in my own words, but this video makes all my points and more in a far more brief and well worded manner.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gonzo
Full Name: Shewhodoesn'twanttotellyou
Aliases/Nicknames: Sen, Bucket, Soup, Shorty, Srs, San-chon.
Title(s): Mouldy Mind Queen
Preferred Name: Sen
Age/Date of Birth: 27/12/????
Sex: Grill
Sexual Orientation: Most likely heterosexual. Never seen other grills that way.
Race: Tiny human.
Voice: Apparently high pitched and annoying sometimes. I also talk fast.
Languages Spoken: English, Japanese, Cantonese, Mandarin.

superthumb.jpg

Close enough.

Facial Structure: Baby face, round. I look younger than my age.
Body Structure: Thin. Verrry thin. A 'petite body form'?
Eye Color: Dark brown
Hair Color: Black
Height: 153.5cm. Around 5 foot.
Weight: 40kg or 88lbs.
Skin Tone: I really don't know how to say this. Normal skin colour for an Asian, whatever that might be? Yellow? I'm a little tan because the Australian sun is too overpowered :c
Scars: One on my knee from a go-kart crash incident and a mysterious white line on the skin over my hip bone on the left side.

Tattoos: Too young.
Piercings: Nope.
Marks: An upside down teardrop mark not far on near my eyes just below the temple on the left side of my face. It has a mole under it, so it looks like an exclamation mark. A symbol of how loud I am?
Style: A lot of shorts and tights. Lots.

*Outfit one: School uniform
*Outfit Two: Bright pink panda pajamas / Pale pink bear pajamas
*Outfit Three: White and blue striped hoodie with jean shorts and black tights. Also white flats.

Five Good Traits:
  • Crazy in both good ways and bad ways.
  • I can be quite creative.
  • I try my best most of the time
  • I love the common interests I share with my friends, like talking about our favourite books and anime/manga...
  • I cheer my friends up whenever they feel down~
Five Bad Traits:
  • I am extremely moody and my mood always likes to change from happy to downright angry.
  • I pick a lot of fights in the form of arguments. Don't know why, I get into a lot of them from heated arguments.
  • Occasional devil's advocate.
  • 'You're prickly' - a friend of mine.
  • Low confidence and self-esteem. Can go through some self-hating periods as well. Also I hold grudges.
Ideals/beliefs: I just live my life because what else can I do? I'll go where life takes me. Also, I'm agnostic.
Details: You get none.
Quirks: I talk fast. I also blabber a lot about stuff my friends consider 'tmi'. I educate them about things they don't want to know. Hue, too bad. I stand in a hunchback position despite knowing how it affects my height but I've just gotten used to it even though I force myself to stand upright a lot. I hate the sound of chewing. I also have a terrible habit of doodling on papers whenever they're in front of me.
Hobbies: Reading, playing video games, watching anime, reading manga, sleeping, writing and roleplaying. Yup.
Interests: Gaming, sleeping, reading fiction books, drawing and sketching, Eastern country cultures and a whole lot more I can't list from the top of my head.
Likes: I like a lot of things. When it comes to food nothing beats roasted duck/peking duck. It's just so glorious and beautiful. I also like watching a lot of anime, have plenty of favourites there.
Dislikes: I hate maths. Go die. I also don't like pumpkins and eggplants because they taste weird. I also now hate pizza because orange vomit is very beautiful. Also hate spiders.

Father: Dislike him. Treats me like a five-year-old.
*Stepdad: Neutral terms, neither like or dislike him. He does care about me, at least that's what I hope. Tries to hard when it comes to jokes.
Mother: Seem to get along fine and we don't have much of a generation gap, her English is fine making her the person I turn to most because everyone else's English is so-so.
Sisters: Bratty four-year-old sister. We're cool.
Brothers: None.
Grandparents: Paternal grandparents, I only have my dear, sweet grandma. She's so selfless and gentle, I love her. On my mother's side, however, I really don't like them as much as my paternal grandma.
Uncles: I only know two, but there are probably more. One of them is nice, I guess, I like him. The other one likes kisses.
Aunts: Only know two, probably more. One is another mother figure in my life and knows how to have a fun time, the other isn't someone I know well.
Cousins: A lot. Love them all <3
(Wife: THE ONE AND ONLY HANA)

Arsenal: A giant bloody mechanical pencil that I will use to stab you to death and then doodle on your body.
Abilities: Surprise me. My mind is equipped with enough knowledge from the internets to keep me from getting the eye bleach.
Physical: I think I'm perfectly fine and healthy.
Mental: -

Fears: Scared of spiders. I also don't like holes, I think they call it 'trypophobia'.
Physical: Perfectly fine, but I have eczema and possible asthma. Humid days do not go well with the demon rash. Also teenage hormones! Did I mention my stamina is really, really shit?
Mental: bR0K3n a$ fK
Misc: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

History: I'm quite young. I don't have much of a history to you guys. I was born in Australia and I currently attend high school, living my life as a kawaii Sen-chan among her senpais. 高校学生です~

Just had to this at one point or another.

General
Full Name: Jean Elias Andersen
Aliases/Nicknames: Jean, Eli, Cyr, Cyreli, Wox, Klay
Title(s): Unofficial LGBT Dictionary, Master of Creative Swearing, That Angry Dude, Skyrim Nerd, Minecraft Addict, and probably "that frustrating LGBT feminist douche"
Preferred Name: Literally anything goes, nicknames are cool
Age/Date of Birth: August 1st, 1994
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Str8 as a rainbow slinkie, or just gay as fuck
Race: Alien scientist in disguise I mean human. Yep. Definitely human. Only humans around here. Eheh heh heh...
Voice: Soft and a bit quiet, otherwise pretty nondescript
Languages Spoken: Swedish, English, and a bit of Spanish and German

Appearance
Facial Structure: Somewhere midway oval and square and pretty snoggable, I've been told. Otherwise it's pretty nondescript too
Body Structure: Skin and bones with long legs, neat and sort of petite hands. When actually in good shape it's all lean muscle
Eye Color: Blue, but looks grey depending on the light
Hair Color: Grossly blond with this stupidly red beard (the only reason I ever bother shaving). Hairstyle is an undercut of varying lengths
Height: 5 foot 7
Weight: An odd 132lbs, as it varies a lot
Skin Tone: Computer monitor tan, or just really pale. An hour in the sun and voila, lobster red, though it never tans
Scars: On both knees, odd nicks and cuts here and there
Tattoos: N/A
Piercings: N/A
Marks: Some stretch marks from quickly gaining weight after being severely underweight

Style: Gay hipster trash, with a bit of pop culture and "fuck you"

*Outfit one: Leather shoes, skinny jeans, odd socks, tshirt with or without prints, checked shirt, red beanie, headphones, a necklace or some odd leather bracelet

*Outfit Two: Checked pajamas pants and a tshirt

*Outfit Three: Cargo shorts, converse with no socks, and a "Toy Boy" tanktop

*Is optional, you do not have to fill these out. If you do, just provide an example or a description.

Personality
Five Good Traits: Loyal, trustworthy, caring, sympathetic, smart
Five Bad Traits: Cynical, irritable, holds grudges, a perfectionist, tends to overdo things
Ideals/beliefs :
Details :
Quirks: Eats cheese balls with chopsticks, pours the tea into the milk, always wears a beanie, constantly fiddling with things, will draw. On. Goddamn. Everything.
Hobbies: Digital art, roleplaying, gaming, writing
Interests: Equestrian sports, tv shows, movies, anime/manga, LGBT activism, environmental activism
Likes: Animals, sweets, shiny things, lazying around, snow, liquorice, cute people
Dislikes: Politicians, douchebags, rude people, sweet liquorice, authority, inequality, racism, homo/transphobia, sexism, rich people, religious extremists, hot weather

Relationships
Father: Gordon Freeman (they could legit be twins), kind of good but emotionally distant and pretty irritating at times
Mother: "Would probably be burnt at the stakes during the witch hunts", good but a bit iffy, less irritating than Gordon Freeman
Sisters: Dead
Brothers: "Lil shit" (younger brother), good but switches between chill and violent sibling rivalry. Rob (older half brother), very awkward and distant, but pretty chill at times
Grandparents: Three out of four are dead, but the remaining grandma is good
Uncles: Drunks
Aunts: None
Cousins: So distant they might as well not exist at all

Strengths
arsenal: Wacom tablet, a giant moose antler, various pocket knives
abilities: No idea
Physical: Agile and has good balance/reflexes. Also very light on my feet, and very quick
Mental: Good at solving problems with as little effort as possible, can think outside of the box, very imaginative, good memory where it counts

Weaknesses
Fears: People, water, drowning, heights, aggressive people or animals, suffocating, small and dark spaces, large amounts of bugs, wasps, being taken advantage of
Physical: Strong as an overcooked noodle, very weak wrists
Mental: Easy to confuse, can't remember/recognise faces/voices, very bad at names, easy to lose in conversation, concentration difficulties

Misc
Gonna have to ask for that one

History
Likewise, it's very uninteresting and grim

Full Name : N/A
Aliases/Nicknames: Doc, Swoll Snake (see below)
Title(s): Doctor
Preferred Name: N/A
Age/Date of Birth : 1984
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation : Straight
Race : Asian
Voice : Normal
Languages Spoken : English, some Japanese
Appearance: ???
Body Structure: Muscular
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color : Black
Height : 5'7"
Weight : 150 lbs
Skin Tone : Brown
Scars : One on my left posterior leg, a bunch on my shins bilaterally, even more on my hands and dorsal forearms and wrists from training accidents
Tattoos : None
Piercings : None
Marks : None
Style : T shirt, sweatpants/jeans, hoodie; professional wear at work
Personality
Five Good Traits : Disciplined, decisive, leadership skills, well-rounded skill set, good bedside manner
Five Bad Traits : Hot headed, opinionated, proud, talkative, poops a lot
Ideals/beliefs : Roman Catholic
Details : ???
Hobbies : Martial arts, Parkour, RPGs
Interests : Martial arts, Parkour, RPGs, critical care medicine
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Book: To Kill A Mockingbird
All-Time favorite movie: Star Wars
Favorite Shows: Fate Zero, Rurouni Kenshin, Babylon 5, Batman the Animated Series
Favorite Season: Summer/Winter
Dislikes: Asshats
Relationships: Wife, Mom, Dad, Sister, Mom and Dad in laws, Sister in law, a bunch of extended family
Strengths
Arsenal : a bunch of knives
Abilities : Lots
Physical : I consider myself extremely athletic, I excel at strength and endurance, my balance and agility are better than average but nowhere near as potent as my strength

Mental : I like science and medicine! I also like engineering!

Weaknesses
Fears : Heights

I'm probably going to cut a bunch of this out to save my sanity and time, but here we go!

Full Name: Nope McNoperton
Aliases/Nicknames: Everly, Foreverly, Loverly, Whoreface Bitchmonger
Title(s): Explosive Perkiness Spreader (gotta love grumpy coworkers..), Goddess of Glitter, Posterchild for Ritalin (personal favorite XD)
Preferred Name: Everly
Age/Date of Birth: 25, 7/6/89
Sex: Yes, please. Female seeking male...
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Race: Human of the white, descended from Germany and Ireland variety.
Voice: I am not personally a fan but I've been told I should be on the radio, so.. I guess it's fine? If it's not baroque, don't fix it.
Languages Spoken: English, spots of French and German, small bit of sign language
Occupation: Business owner, foundation founder/president person, parent
Appearance: Give this chick a few more curves and we're twins... including the messy hair.

fthm3d.jpg

Facial Structure: Uh.. Not pointy. I'm in the middle of losing weight, leave me alone :D
Body Structure: Vivacious as fuck.
Eye Color: Brown.
Hair Color: Also, surprisingly, brown. I haven't had it brown in years. May go blonde in a month or so.. just changed from red last month.. I have a problem. Help me.
Height: 5'5". Just tall enough to feel better than average people in my town.
Weight: Curves that could kill you.. with pleasure. Awwwww yeah.
Skin Tone: A bit pale at the moment. I live in the North, so nice weather basically started a week ago. I'll be tan soon. I don't burn, except on the tops of my cheeks, giving me this awful perma-blush face in the summer..
Scars: None, except down yonder, from shoving out two babies. Yaaay child birth problems!
Tattoos: YES. ALL THE TATTOOS. I have one on my forearm that I already showed in a post on here of a Dark Mark that has 'Every human life is worth the same and worth saving.' because Harry Potter is life. I also have 'Always' on my right wrist. And yes, the A is in fact the Deathly Hallows symbol. I can feel your jealousy from here. I also have 'promise' on the inside of my pinky, which is half faded, and I'm not upset about it. I've got a dandelion and birds on my right calf... -siiiigh- It was my first one, don't judge me..
Piercings: 2 in each earlobe. I am so hardcore.
Style: I want to look adorable without being uncomfortable. So, jeans and cute shirts. Also, I have a jewelry problem.
Five Good Traits: Good listener (sometimes. I do like to interject.. often), spectacular sense of humor, willing to take on every project ever, caring (usually), creative
Five Bad Traits: Willing to take on every project ever (I drown), depressed, loves insulting humor, sarcastic, lazy as all get out
Ideals/beliefs: Don't be a dick.
Quirks: THE REFRIGERATOR MAGNETS NEED TO BE LINED UP HOLY MACKINACKIE STOP MESSING THEM UP
Hobbies: Reading, writing, roleplaying, mommying
Things that smell like lemon, anything sweet, new book smell, getting new journals/notebooks, good pens, sparkly things, comfy shoes, talking for hours about nothing
Dislikes
Rude people, ignorant people who swear up and down they know more than you do, SPIDERS.

Misc

33c4tab.jpg

I need to add my appearance!

Depending on whether I shave or who you ask, I either look like:

emiya_kiritsugu_2243.jpg

Kiritsugu Emiya aka Anime!Batman from Fate Zero

Or

manny-pacquiao-1.jpg

Manny Pacquiao

Status
Not open for further replies.