If you had $10 Million would you...

I'd buy my mom two houses and pay for her school so she can get her masters. T-T And pay off our debts, finish school and keep working. Prolly give my brother a portion and save the rest for my kids.

Yeah i'd still be ins chool and working. I'd still be perusing my drea. I'd make sure myself, and my loved ones are well taken care of as far as needs and I'd put the rest in saving accounts, CD"s or stock, or some mixture of all of the above and watch my money accumulate more money.

I'd pay off our house and fix up the car. I'd stay in school but find a nice little place for me and my love. ^.^ and I'd donate a great deal to my church, maybe start a business of my own.

Donate at least 10% to a local charity that has caught my interest.
Pay off my car, my mom's student loans, and buy my dad a real house.
The rest I would put into a saving account so it would grow (and quickly at that!)
After a few months pass by, I would buy my mom a new car, any one she wanted.
Then, I would probably keep working...just not be as stressed as I am now about the money, and I would take the time off that I needed in order to finish my book.

If I had ten million I would be trying to invest it as best I could and using the leftover money to buy some independence and follow through on my dream of opening a tabletop gaming store somewhere.

I would likely continue with university life regardless of the amount of money I got. However, I would definitely assemble myself a custom PC built for gaming, buy myself a cheap car that I could crash without too many consequences and possibly invest in something. Then again, I could just put it in the bank, and it would bring a hefty interest rate without the backdraws of invested money. I would also stop budgeting my money so strictly, but I would still keep in mind just how much cash I have so I do not lose the amount which I won. Other than that, I really do not know what I would do with so much money. It is still too early for me to buy my own house and maintain it, especailly because I am still attending university.

If I had 10 million dollars, I'd try to get into a better place to live (maybe buy something) and use some of it to go to college. Then I'd try to invest/save it, and maybe donate some if I can :) Very basic, simple plan.

I would go to the highest ranked medical school I could and study to be a pediatrician. Then after that I would travel to France or Russia and help children there with rare genetic disorders. Have a nice house that I could work out of and help kids. Oh! And have lots of animals! =) I like fluffy things!