If you could...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Celest

Original poster
If you could travel anywhere right this moment, where would it be? Why?

neuschwanstein450.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So much this. I took all the way up to German 5. Don't ask me anything about it because I barely remember. I spent years looking at this castle on the front of my textbooks. I have fallen absolutely in love with this castle. It's a dream of mine to go back to Germany and see this place. I just miss Germany in general ;.;​

The Maldives. Enough said.

• Love
Reactions: Celest
To the side of my best friend, who lives halfway across the world. Oh, her place isn't anything picturesque or anything, but her company in its current form brings me nothing but joy. I couldn't imagine what physicality could bring to the table.

(imighthaveacrushonhershhhhhhhshojhsihyd)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Quatre Bornes, Mauritius, just to finally see what it's actually like.

Or Iceland. Iceland's been on my list for a while.

Hard to pick, really.

To the side of my best friend, who lives halfway across the world. Oh, her place isn't anything picturesque or anything, but her company in its current form brings me nothing but joy. I couldn't imagine what physicality could bring to the table.

(imighthaveacrushonhershhhhhhhshojhsihyd)
That's cute lol

• Thank You
Reactions: Flying Sparrow
Ohio. My best friend's there and I haven't seen him in about five or six months. :/

03-litlanesfoss-waterfall-670.jpg

Iceland. No fucking question. I wouldn't mind hitting up Greece or Finland at some point, don't get me wrong.

But everything about Iceland makes me wanna go visit.

@Grumpy I've been to Finland twice now! It's nice. Only seen the cities, but they're so... idk. Something about them. I like it a lot. I've been to Turku and Helsinki.

If I had to pick a place, it'd likely be Tibet. Although even then, it'd be more for the spiritual journey than anything else. Places are hard for me, it's gotta have some form of meaning to be interesting to me.

Durban, preferably to a beach or lagoon. ^_^

If I'd go anywhere, it'd probably be more because of a good university.

I dunno which, though.

I would travel to back to the Smokey Mountains. It's one of the most beautiful places in my eyes and I'd love to experience it all once again. Unlike last time, I would rather spend more time there. A few days at most and hike through the mountains along with watch some of the reenactments they have there.

Netherlands. For the Waffles. 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
In order or reality:
I'd like to go back to the east coast and meander about, I saw a lot of it from the highway when I was trucking and I just want to explore, especially Virginia. Can't tell you how many times I've been right next to the capital, but never actually got to see it.

Ireland, to visit about 60% of my muddled heritage. Almost all of the women in my family are Irish, while the male side started in Germany.

Which brings me to Germany, where only about 20-30% of my heritage comes from. I'm also Bohemian, but the Czech Republic looks dreadful...

Back home to San Juan, Puerto Rico.

I really want to go back home.

[spoili]
8YiB9W6.jpg
[/spoili]

I can kind of see my place if I squint my eyes hard enough.

Reactions: Greenie and Celest
If i could travel, i would like to either going to england or australia, because i like these countries and i do have family members who live there,

if i could live in a other country, that would be either Quebec or Belgium.

so many places..

If we assume that I would have a little more time to plan, etc.!
The top of my list is Viêt Nam and has been for some time. Lots of reasons. It's probably one of the least likely ones for the near future, though.
Iceland was soothing and beautiful and I'd like more time to really explore the place.
I miss the beautiful green of Ireland and I've been being a little nostalgic about it lately but maybe that's just because I'm a little weary of winter lately.
Normally Germany would be on the list but I know what it looks like right now and I am not sure I want to trade out for a slightly more grey and snowless version of the weather.

4a10cb7f27a2eb3c53d5145f529e168a.jpg

Nowhere too special to anyone else besides myself and two three friends left that knew this place. Two of them only went there twice with me, and I had three other friends that lived there, my best friend in which will never be able to visit there with me again. Its not the same without them but I'd sell my kidney just to spend a week there. See everyone that's left, visit my grandmother's old house, climb the sandhill and see if the place my friends and I buried our 'treasure chest' is still there, go to Crown Point and look at the dam,

Spend time walking along the river, throw pine-cones into it and watch it float down the river. Play baseball at the schoolyard and walk to get ice cream at the store, on the way back visit the museum and watch the film they have up in the loft.

Just to revisit some great memories.​

Without a doubt, Jerusalem. The history and the beauty and the culture is overwhelmingly fascinating.

Reactions: Celest and torakiji
I've heard of this mythical place in the US called Nebraska. Someday, I'll set out on an adventure to discover whether it truly exists.

Venice. I want to ride the gondolas while serenading passersby.

Status
Not open for further replies.