If you could...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just once, I want to spend some time in New York City.

Reactions: Celest
If i could go anywhere, i'd go to the 80's, mainly for the rock but also the big hair and the carefree styles.

Gardens of Bomarzo. I just want to take a notebook and a sketchbook and sit there for a couple hours. See what happens creatively.

I'm currently in the middle of planning a trip to England - so, that's where I wanna go! If I could pick up and go now, I totally would. :D

Anywhere that isn't here, if it's nice. I prefer people to destinations, but if I had to pick a specific destination, I'll give one I expected sooner in this thread.

Fucking Japan.

Nice weather compared to here, here, one day it's pissing rain and freezing, next day it's 80 degrees and humid. I swear, we had snow in the middle of summer, and a heatwave afterwards. It's unbelievable here.

Interesting culture. There's always been something fascinating about it. I mean, I love panty vending machines, girls you can pay to hold your hand, small-car sized cheap hotel rooms, and weird weeby atmosphere as much as the next guy, but I do like me some of their old architecture and art, cherry blossoms are fucking pretty, and their myths and stuff are neat-o.

Also, most asian girls are cute. Even the ones that aren't icons or anything. Just average girls. I'd say for every 10 I see, I want to pet the head of 8 of them.

There, call me a weeb, but it's just such a drastically different atmosphere from here that I think it would be REALLY refreshing.

Status
Not open for further replies.