If you could unsee a movie:

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Lovie the OG

Manikos Karagiozis
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Modern, History; just about anything, really. Though, I am not too big on Romance.
Which would it be?

What movie(s) were just a waste of money, a loss of braincells, and just a waste of time to see?

The top ones on my list would be Bruno. >>; That movie was...*no comment* e.e; Though, I did like the end, the rest of the movie was a horror to the eyes. D:
And then there's Twilight... *shiver* Sparkling vampires...*shiver* D:

So, again, which would it be for you?

Well I have never subjected myself to Twifag heresy, I have seen a couple of movies that I want to unsee, mostly "horror" movies that were just a gore/tit-fest with no actual horror....not even a slight shiver, case in point Slither.

OTTO. That movie was terrible. D:< Instead of a fun a quirky zombie romance, it was some deep and artistic metaphorical nonsense about gay love. I hatew artsy metaphorical crap.

And there was something called Taintlight. c___c We were expecting a funny Twilight spoof, but it ended up being really disturbing in all the unfun ways.

Bruno. A part of me says that I'll need a great memory wipe, but I take consolation in the possibility that I'll never see anything more sanity-fraying.

Bloodrayne. Ugh, why did I even go to the theatre for this? It was fucking unremarkable by a longshot.

I agree with Nick, Bruno was an awful movie.

Anything staring Charlie Sheen.

Crippling Creek, I love crappy horror movies, but this was just people drinking for an hour being stupid, then 5 minutes of a sad excuse of a storyline at the end. Plus it looked like it was taped on a cell phone.

OH I didn't even think of Taintlight....*shiver* Just BAAAAADDD!!!!

Well I have never subjected myself to Twifag heresy, I have seen a couple of movies that I want to unsee, mostly "horror" movies that were just a gore/tit-fest with no actual horror....not even a slight shiver, case in point Slither.

This. Then I watch horror I want to be scared shitless.

I got two. One - Meet the Spartans = a Loss of Brain Cells.

Two would Twilight. Now, its an alright movie when you understand they aren't vampires just fairies that need animal blood to thrive on. But I had a room mate that swore the books were awesome (I went back and read them after watching the movies and they're alright) and the previews I saw showed some awesome action flicks. So me and a male buddy went to the movies and from our selection we chose Twilight based off of my room mates opinion and the previews... What a terrible, terrible evening. Two guys, sitting next to each other sharing pop corn watching Twilight.