If you could rid the world of one thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fijoli

Original poster
image.jpg

Fijo would rid the world of all nuclear power plants so that no more radioactive explosions would happen.​

Fleas. Seriously, what is the point of them? They serve absolutely no purpose at all.

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
Internet trolls.... They have tainted the internet for far too long....

Snakes. There is nothing in this world I hate more than those slithery, poisonous little fucks.

• Love
Reactions: Ashi and Fijoli
I suppose Nuclear weapons. If that didn't work then Ants. because they won't leave me alone!

• Love
Probably cars, or gas powered transportation in general. Bikes for everybody instead. >:[

I'm going to second Fleas. O_O Fuck those things.

• Thank You
If it can be anything then I would rid the world of Racism.

But, if it has to be physical then I would rid the world of spiders...

• Thank You
Cancer

BAM! Now don'tchall feel shallow

I kid I kid

but seriously, cancer has become a synonym for a spreading, deadly evil. That shit needs to GO.

Cancer

I kid I kid

but seriously, cancer has become a synonym for a spreading, deadly evil. That shit needs to GO.

Yeah....forget the weapons get ridda that.

• Love
Cancer

I kid I kid

What about STDs?

• Love
salamakki.jpg

We should just gather up all of the Salmiakki on the planet and destroy them.
I freakin' hate them so much...

Salmiakki makes me want to sneak into people's homes and castrate them in the middle of the night with a rusty carving knife.
Nobody really wants that... so let's prevent it by getting rid of 'em, 'kay?

Reactions: 2 people
Migraines < Can I get rid of those?

What about STDs?
I would like to begin that searches for annual death rates from different illnesses yielded mostly statistics from only the US. Even when I added necessary keywords like "world" and "worldwide". Lil bit arrogant if you ask me.

Moving along!

There's a LOT of numbers to be crunched about fatal STDs, their infection rates, mortality rates, strains of the disease, treatments, etcetera, so I'm not going to offer a 'this one is more deadly' opinion just yet, though my preference does go to cancer right now for 'most deadly'. Since the main reason people die of STDs is that they don't know they have them, and regular STD checks can stop that for the curable majority; something every sexually active person should be doing. But like I said, lots of numbers to be crunched and information to read; I'm learning lots!

I still say Racism, who knows what history would be like if Racism never existed .-.

ID RID THE WORLD OF MYSELF!

No, um actually probably of like rapists. Rapists gotta go man.

Reactions: Ashi
Every single one of you are too razor focused. You want to truly change this world. Get rid of human nature and replace it with something better.

Hate.

Seriously, do you have any idea how much better the world would be with absolutely no hate?

Hisoka, what would you replace human nature with?

Status
Not open for further replies.