If you could rid the world of one thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lady Sabine

It's all hypothetical so then I get to try again!

Hmmmm.

Thinking like that I might have to go with....damn. Everything seems to have its reprecutions now @_@

Think, think, think

:D two girls one cup?!

No....

Allergies...

No...

WHALE POACHING

starvation

Gluttony

CALIGULA AND HITLER

Banks!! I hate those things!!! I'll hold my own bills bruh!

going with @Minibit
My final answer is....

CANCER

Oh I totally missed that, I was talking about my brother.
Being a know it all and being someone who actually researches and stuff is totally different anyway. xD Sorry Sabbie.

No offense taken! I just know that I would totally be going to Auschwitz if know-it-alls were taken away for internet ethnic cleansing. XD

I would get rid of people who enjoy swooping in and ruining peoples fun in fun threads that aren't meant to be debates or taken overly seriously.

Oh, don't worry. We are Hydra. Where you cut one head off, two more take its place. >:D

Illiteracy. Everyone is born knowing how to read and write the language of majority in their area. Languages that have no written form suddenly do.

If I had a bit extra to work with, I'd break down language barriers too. Everyone now speaks one, new universal language. You can still learn the old languages if you'd like, but everyone can understand everyone.

My Sophomore english teacher. The devil beast was an oppressive individual teaching a class that rewards creativity and outside the box thinking, as well as individuality. He called me, the person who had it, a difficult person to deal with. I feel sorry for the three intercity kids he adopted. Not him.

Illiteracy. Everyone is born knowing how to read and write the language of majority in their area. Languages that have no written form suddenly do.

If I had a bit extra to work with, I'd break down language barriers too. Everyone now speaks one, new universal language. You can still learn the old languages if you'd like, but everyone can understand everyone.

Imagine if this could be done from the start of human history. O.O No translations, fewer communication barriers, and literally everyone could have shared their thoughts.
I change my mind. Language > unselfishness.

Every single one of you are too razor focused. You want to truly change this world. Get rid of human nature and replace it with something better.
Cancer & STDs evolved from human nature. Got it!
Imagine if this could be done from the start of human history. O.O No translations, fewer communication barriers, and literally everyone could have shared their thoughts.
I change my mind. Language > unselfishness.
The Christian religion would probably work differently too: I think losing those centuries of translating and retranslating would add some clarity

Reactions: 2 people
The Christian religion would probably work differently too: I think losing those centuries of translating and retranslating would add some clarity

Pretty much every religion. Especially if the language didn't shift over time so everything except the references could still be perfectly understood a few thousand years later. O.O

Palaeontology.

Stop it, dino doctors of the 21st century. My guys had no feathers, were all girls spliced with frog DNA, and came running for the great taste of human within the confines of a blockbuster movie.

• Love
Reactions: Crow and BoxBob³
One thing? Anything?

Ugly attitudes. I'm tired of encountering people whose outlook on life is to trash other people because they don't fit what they feel like they should fit. Whether it be in "real life," in video game communities, or anywhere in general, the poor attitudes other people project is a blight on human civilization as a whole.

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
Ignorance so there's no excuse for hatred, and thus people can be brought to justice.

• Thank You
Depression. This is something that needs to be removed from the human personality, I understand sadness is a normal thing. But being sad ALL the time is very bad.

• Thank You
Prejudice. Of any sort.

My worth is not found in the color of my skin, the house I live in, the things I own, the job I have, the friends I've made, or the stuff I like.

It is found in the content of my character. I will not hate you or dislike you if you feel I am not a good person to be around, but give me the chance to show you that I am not a good person or to show you I AM a good person.

Palaeontology.

Stop it, dino doctors of the 21st century. My guys had no feathers, were all girls spliced with frog DNA, and came running for the great taste of human within the confines of a blockbuster movie.

LMAFO

I think I need stitches now.​

Morons

Edit
Not the people who only do stupid things occasionally or by accident. Because we all do dumb things occasionally.

But people who are actual Morons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lady Sabine
I'd eliminate money permanently so I could munch on free popcorn as society goes bonkers trying to adjust.

Edited!

I didn't think it was that hard to figure out. 'nough said =3

But you want to get rid of real, actual morons. IDK, I've known some Morons who were pretty decent folk. If we're going to start getting rid of people by names, can we target Chads and Nugents?

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.