"If I hug you, you'll what?!" [Fruits Basket - Sign Ups/OOC]

[shrugs] Ah, well.

So, after we get the riceball [which can be either another player or one of us], we'll start! Unless you guys want to wait a bit longer....?

well since I'm the cat, I changed my entire character c:
I don't mind starting, or waiting for others. Up to you.

3534dj7.jpg

Name:: Alexander Ellz
Nickname:: Zander
Personality:: Easy to aggravate, but is a really nice girl. Likes to play fight and hang out with the guys.
Bio. [optional]:: Explained later...
Sexuality:: Straight
Zodiac:: Tiger
Crush(es)?:: Unknown for now...
Anything Else?:: Zander is really playful and loves to make everybody laugh. She likes to practice her reflexes and fighting skills, often practicing with the guys.
--
I hope this is good. I watched and LOVED Fruits Basket! One of my favorite anime. :D

Ahhh Fruits Basket~
I haven't watched that anime in so long.

So just to clarify, the riceball would be someone like Tohru, right?

54360731b78d3.jpg

Name:: Dexter Soto
Nickname:: Some people call him Dex, but that bugs him
Personality::
  • Boisterous -- Dexter is loud and rowdy. He probably hasn't been quiet for more than 20 minutes in his whole life.
  • Stubborn -- No one can tell Dexter what and what not to do. He has a hard time listening to others and doesn't take kindly to advice.
  • Blunt -- He has no problem saying what's on his mind, despite how his words will affect others.
  • Good-natured -- Despite his rambunctious attitude, Dexter is a kind guy at heart

Bio:: Dexter lived with his mom and dad, but recently moved out to live with some of his older friends. He never had a great relationship with his parents, so he doesn't have a lot to say about his home life.
Sexuality:: Bisexual
Zodiac:: Riceball
Crush(es)?::
Anything else?::

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct!
Accepted!

We can start now. I shall get working on the RP. :3

yaaay im happy
would i have to act like a specific person O.O

Like, a specific character?

No, not at all!

Character Sheet

Name::Tomio830f5275c8546aab5ef673b7bb644c8f.jpg
Nickname::meo
Personality::At first Tomio can be very shy and reserved but once he feels comfortable around someone he turns into his normal energetic and mischievous self. He has a habit of acting in a very childish way to get away with things when his in trouble.He is always up to having fun and likes to avoid serious situations.He is told the phrase 'grow up' frequently but he never listens.He believes in staying young forever.
Sexuality:: straight
Zodiac::Dog

Crush(es)?:: Tomio is the type to have many crushes (temporary) and random love fevers.But he never really got into any serious relationship yet.

Anything else?::
He is a nice guy and I love you loool!Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope Tomio gets accepted, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course he'll get accepted! So....

Accepted!

WAIT. I TAKE THAT BACK!

Someone else already has the spot of Tiger. You can still join! Just have to change Tomio's Zodiac to another animal.

I am a terrible GM T^T

ahaha- its okay.. Is the dog available ?If not the snake then!

Dog is a avaliable! As well as Snake.

So I'll put Tomio down as 'Dog', yes?

ctC6Zp5.jpg

Name:: Spica Hoshikuzu
Nickname::
Personality:: As a a result of her accumulated memories, particularly those sad ones, Spica grew to become a reserved, quiet girl. She is however very smart and her grades in school are amongst the best in the world.
Spica's days are usually divided between school, the library and the observatory. She is not exactly against socializing, but she usually doesn't go seek out contacts.
When dealing with emotions Spica tends to bottle them up, rather then let them show, and she is quite good at it due to her experience doing so. She is however prone to random moments of depression or sadness when reminded of sad events from her past.
Bio:: Spica is the daughter of two astronomers (Kyo and Hana Hoshikuzu) who own a small local observatory, her name is that of the brightest star in the Virgo constellation.
Since young age Spica displayed Eidetic memory, commonly known as photographic memory and she can remember things in far more detail then ordinary people. This however meant when her father died that she can still vividly remember those days even 7 years later. Despite her high intelligence she decided to enroll in a local high school rather then enroll in distant, more prestigious schools. This is mostly because her mother allows her to use the observatory at will.
Sexuality:: Straight
Zodiac:: N/A
Crush:: N/A
Anything else:: Eidetic memory

OMGOSH x3 I love fruit basket so much~
I've seen the anime over and over
Ow and ofc read the manga~

Anime-Girl-White-Hair.jpg

Name: Rosina Sohma
Nickname: Rose
Personality: Rosina is a very energetic person she can easily curious and get in trouble by sticking her nose in the wrong place. She is very well organized and likes to keep things clean and easy to find. She loves to be social and has a hard time being alone. She also often feels the need to be different she got into trouble for dressing code multiple times.. or for playing music to hard.
Bio: Will be revealed one day..
Sexuality: Straight as far as she knows.
Zodiac: Rat
Crush: N/A
Anything else:
- Loves Dairy Products, Especially loves Cheese
- Reads lots of books and manga's (Erotic ones inculcated)
- Besides the fact she is one already she owns 2 Domestic rats.