If I Fall Down

• Thread starter Brøken_Serenity
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delilah

Delilah had watched the fight unfold; what else could she do? Akira, while injured, ultimately seemed to be winning. But the appearance of the cage had made it clear that things were about to take a sudden turn. If she didn't do something now, the both of them were as good as dead. She erased Pride, who would be of almost no help, and replaced it with Stubbornness. She would be useful for pushing against the cage, either breaking it or leaving an opening for Akira to escape.

In the meantime, Delilah decided, she had to push herself. Though it was a bad idea to bring two feelings into the same fight, it was clearly necessary for this instance, so she brought Horror into being. Horror would undoubtedly give her a hard time at first, but since she was just as much a byproduct of Surprise as she was of Fear, she would definitely be easier to control than Fear herself. Sure enough, Horror only took a few seconds to take Delilah's side and charged at Yellow. If there was anything Horror was good at, it was chilling someone and making them freeze. Literally.

Arcturus

To Arc, Akira seemed distracted. Was it because he was there? He hoped not. He readied a dagger just in case he needed to jump out and help, though he wasn't sure how much good it would do against that awesome crazy armor that this guy had on. Akira had her gun out and had a clear shot at Mr. Armor. Why was she hesitating? As he watched, Akira glanced at him and fired. Two beams shot out of her gun, creating more sonic booms. They hit Mr. Armor dead on, but he was still standing. Alive after taking a full hit from that weapon? This armor was more than he had originally expected.

Arc watched as Mr. Armor raised his arms. "Got you." Those two words worried him. Nothing good ever came from those two words in these situations. He watched, worried, as bars of metal shot out from the armor, creating a cage around Akira. He almost ran out of hiding to get to Akira. He gripped the dagger, watching Akira. Should I attack? He willed Akira to hear the question, a worried expression on his face. His eyes flicked back and forth between Mr. Armor and Akira, wanting to help, but not knowing if Akira had a plan that he would be messing up if he did.

Akira

She cursed internally. He'd trapped her in the worst spot. There wasn't a wall to write on to summon up something to get her out of it. There was the floor but bending down to write on it would be slow and painfully obvious. She'd be vulnerable there too. She had absolutely no plan, no idea of a way out and no clue what to do. She was used to playing support, close combat wasn't her thing.

She could feel Arc's concern for her, making her even more stubborn about accepting his help. "I'd say you were mean, but one should do what benefits oneself." Akira said to Yellow but it was directed to Arc- telling him to do whatever he saw fit. It was her job to support him in his endeavours, not vice versa. That was how Akira felt anyways and she wasn't a woman to be swayed. She didn't want to blow Arc's little cover. Little because Akira could generally feel where he was, then again she wasn't the enemy.

She first tried something a bit silly. She was small, she could fit throughout tight spaces. She tried squeezing through the bars but that failed. Her right eye began to glow a purple color as she became frustrated at what was happening. She couldn't really continue denying she needed help but then she caught sight of Delilah. If she would do something with her scary emotions then Akira wouldn't need to rely on Arc.

So she stalled, pretending to be looking at the cage and observing her predicament.​

"Thank you for understanding Electric blue," Matt said, "Call off your friends or I kill them and you watch touching my metal is not a good idea." Matt wasn't in the best spot being stuck in one place and something that gave him a chill down his spine, "Are you sure you want your friends to die?" Matt asked he knew he could do but wasn't sure what would happen if he did.

Delilah

Delilah thought as she scanned the situation before her. There was no reason for her to fear for her creation; the feelings could be suppressed or ignored, but they could never truly die. Even if they seemed to disappear, they would always return before long. But Yellow had already surprised her with the materials he had at his disposal. She didn't want to take the chance that he had something more powerful up his sleeve. As it was, she was already approaching her limit.

"I see. Then..." Delilah got rid of Stubbornness, immediately regaining some of her strength. "Continue, my friend." Horror nodded, enjoying the show. "And you, sir...I'm afraid I'll have to talk with you later. Until then." Delilah took a quick glimpse through Ren's eyes, and seeing that her surroundings weren't too far off, went back to looking through her own eyes as she walked away. Ren had that power that could create things, right? Perhaps she could create some form of protection for Delilah and Akira. It was a better plan than doing nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.