Idea for a lion king roleplay

• Thread starter ResolverOshawott
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no image for Scar, because everyone knows what he looks like. As for Kovu's mother, it is not Zira, and she has no image at all.

I was wanting to play at least Vitani and Aminifu.

That's interesting to say the least. :P

So should i make the OOC now?.

There is no image for Scar, because everyone knows what he looks like. As for Kovu's mother, it is not Zira, and she has no image at all.

I was wanting to play at least Vitani and Aminifu.

You can play Vitani and Aminifu :P.

If no one plays Kovus mom, I'll be her too. But I'll probably make her all rude and whatnot to Zira once she finds out Scar wants to use her son as his heir. Just a heads up. Cx

If no one plays Kovus mom, I'll be her too. But I'll probably make her all rude and whatnot to Zira once she finds out Scar wants to use her son as his heir. Just a heads up. Cx

I have a idea that Kovu's mom once finding out Kovu is Scar's heir despite not being related to him (But looks like him in a way) starts flirting with him and of course Zira isn't gonna have any of that so she kills her?.

Sure! I don't mind, besides I'll probably make up the loss of that character by having another OC. When can we get Signups up? I'm already eager. XD

*Smirks* I Scar gets all the ladies.

Alright, well I found the images I want to use for my lions. In the mean time, here's Scar singing to Nala!

• Love
Reactions: Ichigo
Oh my gosh, that was way creepy. xD What is that from?

XD I found It on YouTube and it cracked me up. Thought this was the perfect place to share Scars passionate song for Nala. XD

Reactions: Mundane Monster
yeah i am getting excited for this...

Cool! Lets hope the GM gets the Sign Ups posted soon before people loose interest so we can make our characters.

I'm still way interested! I love TLK!

Status
Not open for further replies.