I would like to start a SciFI Group RP - Who might be interested in these plots?

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
The staff have JAZZED ME UP and have encouraged me to get brave and try my hand at doing a group RP again. And the Stories of the Future forum needs some love. But I have too many plots and it is hard to choose. >_>

FIRST SOME THINGS TO NOTE:

I want a romantic subplot and I am not afraid to admit it D:< somebody if not multiple somebodies will end up my boyfriends just let me have this I'M ONE OF THOSE GIRLS OK

I haven't ran a group rp forum style in over a DECADE so I am a little rusty? I've been running charps, but that is very different.

My rps are very character focused, so you need to bring some STORY to the table with your characters.

AND I intend to keep under 5 players for a rp. So if I get a a bunch of interest in multiple plots, maybe I can do multiple rps and get a chance to play with everyone?

If you could just post and say which plot(s) you'd be most interested in and if you already have a character idea, that'd be cool!

MY PLOTS

SLEEPING BEAUTY BUT IN SPACE
A jealous ex-lover crashes a SHIPPING KING's bday party for his youngest kid. This youngest daughter is put into a cryocoffin as hostage and his sons are enslaved. Cut to 40 years later, this daughter wakes up on an old salvage ship (manned by YOUR CHARACTERS) and she mad n' ready to kill. Your mission (if you choose to accept it) will be to help her find out what happen to her family, save her enslaved brothers, and rid the galaxy of the BITCH that's been running a trade mafia for the past 40 years.

A WIZARD CHASES A DEMON INTO SPACE
In a fantasy land there is an awful demon that's been a real piece of shit! Of course, there is also an egotistical wizard that's been driving the order nuts. The order opens a portal to another realm where the demon "escapes" and they send the wizard to follow it. Problem solved for the order! Except now this wizard has landed on SPACESHIP still trying to hunt this demon. Your characters are the crew of this ship and now you gotta deal with a crazyass wizard from another dimension - and where the fuck did the demon go?

EPISODIC STAR TREK KNOCK OFF
URSET, the United Regency of Space Exploration and Travel has a top of the line Colony Vessel named Junomedra. With over 1000 staff and civilians on board, Junomedra is one of the largest self-sustainable exploration ships in the Regency. It's mission: To explore the vastness of space, learn of new planets, stars, and colonize inhabitable locations. With a brand new captain, things are sure to be interesting.

A RETURN TO THE LOST EARTH
Humanity left Earth thousands of years ago because we fucked it up. Now, for the first time in eons it's been rediscovered. A small crew of anthropologists and soldiers (why do we need soldiers, boss?) are visiting our ancient home planet to investigate why we left and what happened to the planet since we've been gone. Lost Earth is wild, dangerous, and what we find is not what we were expecting at all!

Episodic Star Trek Knock Off and/or A Return to the Lost Earth! Character thoughts are vast and numerous and I will refine them if there is other interest. And if not I'll refine some ideas to throw at you soon when I am done working on Staff things.

• Love
Reactions: Diana
Honestly, I would be down for anything sci-fi but my faves would be A Return to the Lost Earth, and Episodic Star Trek Knock Off ^^

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Dusk
A Return to the Lost Earth definitely sounds interesting!

• Love
The last two are my faves

• Love
I haven't been part of a group rp in ages, so I'm probably pretty rusty, but I'd be interested in the Lost Earth story if you'd have me :)

• Love
In a fantasy land there is an awful demon that's been a real piece of shit! Of course, there is also an egotistical wizard that's been driving the order nuts. The order opens a portal to another realm where the demon "escapes" and they send the wizard to follow it. Problem solved for the order! Except now this wizard has landed on SPACESHIP still trying to hunt this demon. Your characters are the crew of this ship and now you gotta deal with a crazyass wizard from another dimension - and where the fuck did the demon go?

I obviously pick the one with a wizard.

• Love
I wanna be the first one to vote for the first choice

Like the concept of kicking ass sleeping beauty

• Love
Reactions: XIII
Hey I saw a banner ad for this so i just figured I'd check to see if it was still goin? I see the last post being earlier in this month so I totally get if I missed the boat XD just figured id ask

@Diana This is gonna sound a bit... Off, but why not try all of the above? It sounds like you may have the makings of an entire season of a show. Like Wizard chases demon to space to start off sounds like a great opener. You acquire a crew, a ship, and go on many adventures over the course of an epoch. Said wizard could have their harem in the form of sleeping beauty in space, the ship being something that "Adam" would have ownership over. Thus the wizard would have been the "daughter" mentioned. The ending could be us returning to Earth or our home planet after x amount of years since the wizard would have been asleep for x amount of years. After of course many episodes pass.

A lot of people never take into consideration that everyone of their individual ideas is precious and should be enjoyed as such.

I would love to also get involved but college prep has had me swamped for a great length of time. I hope you do something with all those ideas. Cause they will make your story that much greater when done.

• Love
Hey I saw a banner ad for this so i just figured I'd check to see if it was still goin? I see the last post being earlier in this month so I totally get if I missed the boat XD just figured id ask

I am still checking for interest in any of these plots, yes. 8D

This is gonna sound a bit... Off, but why not try all of the above?

VERY TEMPTING LOLOLOL. However, I like to start off with a simple concept, so I have room to fold in all of my players' character history into the story to make it rich and interesting. That way it's not just all about me and my ideas. 8D I will have plenty of time to use all my ideas in multiple rps later!

Humanity left Earth thousands of years ago because we fucked it up. Now, for the first time in eons it's been rediscovered. A small crew of anthropologists and soldiers (why do we need soldiers, boss?) are visiting our ancient home planet to investigate why we left and what happened to the planet since we've been gone. Lost Earth is wild, dangerous, and what we find is not what we were expecting at all!
ARE YOU STILL DOING THESE, DIANA? BECAUSE I WANT THIS ONE, pls and thanks.

• Love
Reactions: Dusk and Diana
I love the idea of a crack pot wizard just saying, the fact he is even trying to find a demon on a spaceship makes me belly luagh.

• Love
I'm game for any of these!

• Love
EPISODIC STAR TREK KNOCK OFF
URSET, the United Regency of Space Exploration and Travel has a top of the line Colony Vessel named Junomedra. With over 1000 staff and civilians on board, Junomedra is one of the largest self-sustainable exploration ships in the Regency. It's mission: To explore the vastness of space, learn of new planets, stars, and colonize inhabitable locations. With a brand new captain, things are sure to be interesting.

Those two might be interesting for me.
Even so I usually play(-ed) fantasy (e)RP... but I'm almost always open to try and learn ;3

• Love
Interested in plots one and three.

• Love
I'd love to join either plot! I haven't done a group RP in a minute!

• Love