• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

PARTNER REQUEST i would have gone with you to the end - the hobbit/lotr search.

spoooky

Edgebabby
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hello!

You can call me Spooky. I've been roleplaying on and off for around eleven years now. It's a hobby that I love and always find myself coming back to. I'm a pretty relaxed, go with the flow kind of person. As I said before, this is a hobby and I'm looking to have some fun and write some interesting stories. I love to gush about our characters and make Pinterest boards when the inspiration strikes. I also really enjoy talking about my animals so feel free to ask about them! anyway:

What I'm about:
I work full time and because of that, my reply time varies. At minimum, I can reply once a week. That's if I'm very busy and have a lot going on. Usually, I can get a few responses out a week or even multiple responses a day, depending on my inspiration.
➛ 3rd person, past tense. My length usually varies on the scene, but I usually stick around 300-400 words. I'm not super picky about length, tbh. As long as I have something to work with, I'm happy!
➛ Right now, I'm looking for canon x oc pairings. Doubling is preferred, but not required!
➛ If you don't like something, just let me know. If you get bored with our rp, let me know! We can always change it or do something else entirely.

What I'm looking for:
➛ The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings: I would love if someone could write Thranduil, Legolas, or Haldir against my oc! It's been a while since I've read the books, so I'd mostly like to go off of the movies!

If anything catches your interest, please send me a pm!

Back