I Was Bored!

But you know more realistic looking

I will allow this

Than you so much!!!! ^-^

Note that it will not have the capabilities of Raven's Nasod arm.

I know I was just goon to have the spike on the elbow as a blade and the fingers as blades

Sorry, been really busy with work, I might have to drop this. Give me a few days to figure stuff out

• Thank You
Reactions: ShiroKiyoshi
@Shinku @DjGameK1ng

Dj is drowning. He is a lot further than arms reach. Its why Mitten says to go in the water, but none of you know how to swim so that means if you go in you'll just sink with the paladin. However, if you read my post, I just told you the Samurai's special ability. You can't be affected by worldly things, the samurai cannot;

• Get Sick
  • Get Drunk
  • Drown
  • Get Dizzy
  • Lose His balance
  • trip
  • Get distracted

You're all the same height. None of you can swim and there is only three of you ready and able to help Dj. From here on the story shall be played by your actions. Be sure to read my posts and double check your posts. Your mistakes and victories now shape the realms.

The paladin has an ability that allows him to absorb magical barriers like an exterior skin, but attracts demons, and spirits.

The Berserker and Warrior have double the strength of normal beings when they become enraged.

Nothing has been learned about ninja or reaper.

@daniel reaver @firejay1 @Minami @Citrus

Please fix grammar. There has been a lot of extremely noticeable issues with that. A minor issue is fine, a typo is fine, but this every other post is not.

• Useful
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Unfortunately I'm gonna have to drop this. Sorry, but work and other roleplays just make it impossible to be active here.

STATUS OF CHARACTERS:

@firejay1 - Blip
Blip has suffered minor damage from the jerk of the Tyrant. It is nothing to pay any mind to.

@DjGameK1ng - DJ
DJ's absorbtion spell is in danger of breaking should he take another hit from the demon.
DJ is becoming fatigued. He has drowned and been fighting the longest with the most effort.
DJ has suffered no damage due to his spell.

@Citrus - Kate
Kate has gained spellpower to summon a much larger version of her scythe that will last for one swing. This scythe does significantly more damage than the normal one, but is just out of reach of the Tyrant. This weapon comes instinctively on the scythe's next summon and Kate is oblivious to it.
She has not been injured or fatigued. Her role in the story has only begun recently.

@Shinku - Azrael
Azrael started getting angry and threatening his teammates. His negative energy inhibited him from seeing spirits and corrupted his weapon so that it wouldn't hurt demons. Full of negative energy he attracts the Tyrant and is affected by the Reaper's Reaping.

@Minami - Has Dropped Ninja will be killed off for the time being. This has not occured yet. Will occur in my next post.

@daniel reaver - Thana
Thana is nearing death. She is unable to take on so many demons by herself. Soon they will break the blessing of protection bestowed upon her and she will be open to a fatal attack.

@Me - Papa Lee
Papa Lee is becoming severely fatigued and is about to begin fighting an overwhelming wave of demons and spirits.

@Me - Tyrant
The Tyrant is in decent condition. However, it is blind and going on a rampage in the water. The only one capable of reaching it at its current range; No one.

@Me - Gate and Battalion
The Battalion still senses dark energy beyond the doors and is refusing to open up.

• Useful
Reactions: firejay1
So I'm guessing that I should let my character unintentionally summon the scythe, if there is even the slightest chance of survival? Alright then, though, I'll need her to be in danger first, since she probably won't summon it up unless she were in danger in the first place.

I totally lost the rp >~<

When I post you'll get a notif for it if you're watching the thread.

I'm watching but I haven't gotten any notifs

I am going to be shutting this down.