I Was Bored!

Dang it i wanted reaper but ill take warrior

Go ahead. I'm writing the intro now.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/i-was-bored.122505/

IC is up

@daniel reaver try to get your CS in soon

@Others you may post.

Samurai: You'll notice the blade is light and can be carried with one hand, but unsteadily.
Ninja: You'll notice it is almost feather light and can be carried with one hand
Reaper: You'll notice your blade is nowhere to be found
Rogue: You'll notice your blades are attached by chains to their sheathes and that you have two
Paladin: You'll find your shield has landed before you and that your blade can be carried with one hand
Warrior: [Should you finish before we move on too far] You'll notice that your polearm is somewhat heavy and needs two hands or the support of your arm/shoulders.

@Minami @Shinku @DjGameK1ng @firejay1 @Citrus

Reactions: DjGameK1ng
I posted my first IC post. :D I'm really interested in the rest of this RP. Why? Because a Pachirisu is God in this universe!

What's the warriors weapon?

Polearm. When making the dream design you do not need to include your weapon or a background and the warrior's polearm is special that's why its generalized as just a polearm and not a specific weapon.
@daniel reaver

im so sorry but im still a little confused on thanas weapon

@daniel reaver you can't possibly be because I haven't told you what it is or can do yet. Right now your weapon is just a long staff.

@Citrus tone it down a bit about the scythe. In reality your character has never weilded or seen a weapon of any kind.

oh ok thank you

I had a small idea for he weapon

Oh. @ShiroKiyoshi. I wasn't sure what you expected totally from our descriptions of the weapons, so I made Blip's double swords a little... unconventional in my description. Is that alright, or did you see a specific vision for her abilities?

No, I didn't really care for how you described them. Its just how you use the abilities and things I'm going to give you.

@daniel reaver what is your idea?

@daniel reaver First describe what the gauntlets capabilities are.

The weapon:
  • must use a blade somehow
  • cannot contain any supernatural/magical abilities
  • cannot be mechanical or ranged
  • must make logical sense (so no weapons that look like they need two hands and carried/used with one hand)

Ok so it's baciacly like armor that runs up her right arm with the fingers of the hand part ending in blades

Some thing like this
image.jpg