I think I'm gonna enjoy things

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himilo

Cool, my guy
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I do not mind when players take action within the plot, as long as they are not controlling another players characters feelings or actions.
Favorite Genres
Modern, Horror, Futuristic/Scifi, Apocalypse, Crime/Detective, Magical, Science Fiction, Realistic Fiction, Suspense/Thriller.
Genre You DON'T Like
Fable, Folk.
So I'm watching Scandal right now, and it's very interesting! Hi!

I'm Milo.... or Mcgurp....or Slytherin Nerd of Borderlands.

Obviously by the orange... I think, I am a started of IWAKU and I think I'm going to like it. I love apocalypse type RPs and horror stuff. I also like futuristic, or magical, or modern, or modern magical....

That's cool.

M

MrFoyle

So I'm watching Scandal right now, and it's very interesting! Hi!

I'm Milo.... or Mcgurp....or Slytherin Nerd of Borderlands.

Obviously by the orange... I think, I am a started of IWAKU and I think I'm going to like it. I love apocalypse type RPs and horror stuff. I also like futuristic, or magical, or modern, or modern magical....

That's cool.
I can't decide between either your avi or sig pic. Both look fantastically cute!

You have quite and interesting list of rps. I adore a good horror rp.

I hope you enjoy it on the site. :p

Himilo

Cool, my guy
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept
No Preferences
I do not mind when players take action within the plot, as long as they are not controlling another players characters feelings or actions.
Favorite Genres
Modern, Horror, Futuristic/Scifi, Apocalypse, Crime/Detective, Magical, Science Fiction, Realistic Fiction, Suspense/Thriller.
Genre You DON'T Like
Fable, Folk.
I can't decide between either your avi or sig pic. Both look fantastically cute!

You have quite and interesting list of rps. I adore a good horror rp.

I hope you enjoy it on the site. :p
Yaay!! And thank you so much! Its very nice to meet you. And so do I! Anything apocalypse related is my everything!

And I think I am!

M

MrFoyle

Yaay!! And thank you so much! Its very nice to meet you. And so do I! Anything apocalypse related is my everything!

And I think I am!
Oh? Like zombies?

Himilo

Cool, my guy
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept
No Preferences
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Fable, Folk.
M

MrFoyle

Yes! Or maybe similar relations like Fallout or maybe (if it counts) Bioshock 's Rapture
Oh! I love the Fallout games. Cannot wait for the Fourth.

Himilo

Cool, my guy
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept
No Preferences
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Fable, Folk.
M

MrFoyle

Right!! The wait is urking me!!! Gameplay looks beautiful
It does. I love the idea of being allowed to freely create and customize weapons and armor.

Himilo

Cool, my guy
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept
No Preferences
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Fable, Folk.
It does. I love the idea of being allowed to freely create and customize weapons and armor.

If you like that, you should also check out No Mans Sky. It's in space but going from one huge open world planet to another is amazingly cool!!!

M

MrFoyle

If you like that, you should also check out No Mans Sky. It's in space but going from one huge open world planet to another is amazingly cool!!!
I am afraid if i start playing No Man's Sky I never stop. Lol. It seems so amazing, that I kinda cannot believe that it will exist.

Himilo

Cool, my guy
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept
No Preferences
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Fable, Folk.
I am afraid if i start playing No Man's Sky I never stop. Lol. It seems so amazing, that I kinda cannot believe that it will exist.

Its soooooo amazing! The innovation is up on so many levels!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.