4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Modern, Horror, Futuristic/Scifi, Apocalypse, Crime/Detective, Magical, Science Fiction, Realistic Fiction, Suspense/Thriller.
So I'm watching Scandal right now, and it's very interesting! Hi!

I'm Milo.... or Mcgurp....or Slytherin Nerd of Borderlands.

Obviously by the orange... I think, I am a started of IWAKU and I think I'm going to like it. I love apocalypse type RPs and horror stuff. I also like futuristic, or magical, or modern, or modern magical....

That's cool.

Reactions: MrFoyle
So I'm watching Scandal right now, and it's very interesting! Hi!

I'm Milo.... or Mcgurp....or Slytherin Nerd of Borderlands.

Obviously by the orange... I think, I am a started of IWAKU and I think I'm going to like it. I love apocalypse type RPs and horror stuff. I also like futuristic, or magical, or modern, or modern magical....

That's cool.
I can't decide between either your avi or sig pic. Both look fantastically cute!

You have quite and interesting list of rps. I adore a good horror rp.

I hope you enjoy it on the site. :p

I can't decide between either your avi or sig pic. Both look fantastically cute!

You have quite and interesting list of rps. I adore a good horror rp.

I hope you enjoy it on the site. :p

Yaay!! And thank you so much! Its very nice to meet you. And so do I! Anything apocalypse related is my everything!

And I think I am!

It does. I love the idea of being allowed to freely create and customize weapons and armor.

If you like that, you should also check out No Mans Sky. It's in space but going from one huge open world planet to another is amazingly cool!!!

If you like that, you should also check out No Mans Sky. It's in space but going from one huge open world planet to another is amazingly cool!!!
I am afraid if i start playing No Man's Sky I never stop. Lol. It seems so amazing, that I kinda cannot believe that it will exist.

I am afraid if i start playing No Man's Sky I never stop. Lol. It seems so amazing, that I kinda cannot believe that it will exist.

Its soooooo amazing! The innovation is up on so many levels!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.