I s'pose..

@Salome : Thanks for the welcome.
And..probably because I'm paranoid about my roleplay ideas. Lol.

@Tenchi-Roku : Why thank you, good sir. :P

oh honey, dont be paranoid about your roleplay ideas. iwaku is a community where there is NEVER such a thing as a bad idea. you and at least one other person will love your rp idea. and you never know, it may be one of us who's posted here already ^_^. so, go ahead and try it

Lol.
I s'pose.
The problem is that I don't have a full plot idea in mind, just a general one. e.e;

Geral ideas are good ones still. If you want some help with them ask for help. All of us here are at your service when you need us.

ah, well thats okay, just put down that it is a partial plot, and you can have whoever thinks its a workable idea help you flush out all the details. ^_^

/flush
Y'all are too kind.
Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. x3
Something I'm so not used to from my rp communities. xD

well we are special...and if youre here that means that you are too...so all of us were meant to be together

Iwaku technically is a family in a way, so Duchess is right. Welcome to the family, once again. ^^

@Duchess_Baastet : Aww. I feel speeshul now. (/Gigglesnort) Sorry, I can be a bit of a dork sometimes. :P

@Tenchi-Roku : :3 That's awesome. ^_^ And thanks, again. Lol.

OMG im not the only one that snorts when i laugh!!! i love that..and i love dorks...im one too...we're gonna be best of friends lol

LOL. x3 No, you're not.
It doesn't happen to me all the time, but when I find something really funny, I can't control it. xD
<3 YAY for dorkiness! :3

Welcome to the Iwaku, Wytch. :3
Really, I think you already have the people you need to help you out.
XD They've all explained the basics of it, anyhow.

I'm
Lovie, by the way, and I'll be happy to help if you have any questions. ^^

Welcome again, and don't be afraid to make Iwaku your own personal online home.
:D

:D
Thank you for the welcome.
And yes, I think you might be right.
(: Everyone on here so far seems to be super nice. :3

HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY! 8D

I am here to confuse you MORE, by saying we have a lot of different styles of roleplaying, so that's prolly why you're confused. XD There's no right or wrong way to roleplay, so people have their favorite methods...

....so everyone gave you great advice when they told you to snoop around and see what stuff does. 8D The Roleplay 101 gives some basics.

Thank you ma'am.

And yes ma'am. I spent a good deal of yesterday reading up on it.

Don't sound so glum~
We're happy to meet you and your introduction was just fine.
Not like there's any regulation, anyway.
Welcome to Iwaku!

Since you're new, I have links for you!
Since you're new to us, I have a couple roleplay important links for you, to help you find your way around quickly:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help, please do ask.

I'm super late, but welcome, Wytch! Iwaku is indeed a great site to RP on because there are so many different styles and stuff. You'll find your way in! Have fun!