I PLEDGE AWESOMENESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it was during GabrielZero's term as head administrator of Iwaku, also known as Iwaku 2.0.

We created some kind of joke thread.

I decided to troll by trying to take over Iwaku via that thread using narrative descriptions of a fictional Fortress called Nerf Castle in an attempt to overthrow the tyrannical rule of GabrielZero and his chief lieutenants.

The primary mook minions involved in the ensuing conflict were the Raz Bots, mechanical-nerf automatons designed for a heavy hitting style of nerf warfare.

The battles were fierce and many as the Raz Bots stormed across the thread's many battlefields against the defending forces of GabrielZero. Ultimately, the tides turned and it was the forces of Nerf Castle under assault.

But the Nerf forces' thirst for battle and victory could not be quenched.

They fell shouting their battle cry to the bitter end: "VIVA LA REVOLUTION!"

top.png
Mini Raz Bot?

Reactions: Torsty
What Razilin said.

And then there was an Admin War, in which everyone kinda signed up with Asmo, Paorou or Rory, and Paorou killed millions of civilians with bread, and Asmo went all crazy. Then Homac came down all deity-like and was all "the fuck r u faggets doin" and killed Asmo but Paorou had some big magic-ass Sword of Iwaku and was all "lol get rekt" and murderised Homac before teaming up with Rory, twirling their respective capes and/or mustaches and kinda calling a restart on the whole thing.

And then some other shit happened. You can read about it here.

STORY TIME'S OVER, NOW FUCK OFF.

• Love
Reactions: Quiet One
What Razilin said.

And then there was an Admin War, in which everyone kinda signed up with Asmo, Paorou or Rory, and Paorou killed millions of civilians with bread, and Asmo went all crazy. Then Homac came down all deity-like and was all "the fuck r u faggets doin" and killed Asmo but Paorou had some big magic-ass Sword of Iwaku and was all "lol get rekt" and murderised Homac before teaming up with Rory, twirling their respective capes and/or mustaches and kinda calling a restart on the whole thing.

And then some other shit happened. You can read about it here.

STORY TIME'S OVER, NOW FUCK OFF.

dude

its "muderLIZed"

get it right!

just read the classic iwaku threads for the mythos

one, iwaku history sounds waaaaay more epic than it actually was

two, i am evidently an ambitious tyrant

three, even in defeat, i sounded pretty fuckin awesome

:D

I let Paopao's forces and Asmo's kill each other. Then I came up with the idea to move to a different site because Proboards sucked and I forced Diana to do it because I have magical powers.

Rory bound my soul to a spinny chair. ;___;

Status
Not open for further replies.