I PLEDGE AWESOMENESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
THEN THERE'S GOING TO BE A PART OF IWAKU THAT FIGHTS FOR INDEPENDENCE
I don't know how that's going to go down but we need moar history
we should make a page that states the past for the future Iwoks.

Oh, we're doing this old nation thing again?

Raz, break out the bots. We'll have ourselves a war or five.

Reactions: Razilin
*Watches as Iwaku slowly breaks into a Iwok-Iwakish-Iwakuian war.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Filthy Iwaku scrubs not knowing about all the shit past members got up to in past incarnations of the board that don't actually exist anymore because ProBoards/Insane Admins/Diana pressing buttons destroyed them.

God, make the effort to travel back in time and learn this stuff, or something.

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
There should be a History of Iwaku class.

Last edited by a moderator:
Filthy Iwaku scrubs not knowing about all the shit past members got up to in past incarnations of the board that don't actually exist anymore because ProBoards/Insane Admins/Diana pressing buttons destroyed them.

God, make the effort to travel back in time and learn this stuff, or something.
Enlighten me then... ^.^?

ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A PERIDOX, A HOMAC, A MAD KING GABRIEL, ROLEPLAY ADVENTURES, PROBOARDS, AND SOME OTHER STUFF HAPPENED.

THE END.

Reactions: Peter Feels
*Clap clap*

*Entire audience claps*

WOOO

GREAT STORY

ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A PERIDOX, A HOMAC, A MAD KING GABRIEL, ROLEPLAY ADVENTURES, PROBOARDS, AND SOME OTHER STUFF HAPPENED.

THE END.

resized_creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-so-interesting-please-tell-me-more-25ae0a.jpg

Hey Diana, we still got that Long Cycle thing that Asmo wrote to explain all this shit?

If not, THEN GATHER ROUND, CHEEKY SCRUBLORDS, AND PASS ME THE BOTTLE OF SINGLE MALT. UNCLE GRUMPY'S GONNA TELL YOU A STORY.

YOU ALL FORGOT WHEN I TRIED TO TAKE OVER IWAKU WITH RAZ BOTS FROM MY FORTRESS IN NERF CASTLE!

VIVA LA REVOLUTION, BITCHES!

I was actually here for one of the earlier incarnations of this site, but I didn't pay attention to much. This story will still be new to me, so go on tell it!

Status
Not open for further replies.