I love playing with _____.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
No, it's not a game or something pervy. D:

Everyone has little things that they are drawn to and they just loooove to fiddle-faddle and play with. No matter how much of a boring stick in the mud they may be.

What are some things that you just can't resist getting your hands on and messing with?

I really like to play with things that make "clickie" noises. >> I'll sit here and click a pen forever if it's within reach.

Knives - I have many scars from my youth > <. Instruments. I love playing a wide variety of stringed instruments, experimenting with new ones is always guaranteed to keep me busy for hours.

>> << >>....I like playing with matches 8D

Not in a light things on fire kind of way! I just like to light a match and then blow it out...If I could I would probably go through all the matches we own in a day XD

I also have the clicky pen obsession like Diana...I can't resist >.<

SPINNER RINGS.

I can spin a spinner ring foooreeeeeveeeer!

Everything, really. :| You can ask Peter and anyone else who's watched me sit at my desk. I'll play with everything within reach. From the cord of my headset, to a gum wrapper, to a rubber hand, to the little toys decorating my desk.

I have a creative imagination, so everything is a toy to me! But all that aside... I also like to play with my hair. It's just always there. I idly twist it around and stuff. xD And calculators. I like to play with calculators.

My cats. They tear the hell out of my arm, but they seem to always enjoy it, and I do as well.

Little online widgets that make music, I could sit there all day and mess around with them!