• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

I have no idea what to call this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kira

Hey everyone.

Alright, so...

Basically, I need something pretty simple.

All you have to do is:

-Be on a lot (preferably every day)
-Chat roleplay (this means gmail (email chat) or even Trillian, which I prefer but I don't mind either way)
-Please be open minded to things.

That's pretty much it.

I do:
-MxM, MxF and POSSIBLY FxF depending on the types of characters/pairing
-Almost any genre.
-Taboo... (Like twincest although I'm not really sure if I'd want to do something like mother x son. No.)
-I have a lot of experience and I can give pretty detailed responses if need be (I've been rping for 4-5+ years almost every day)
-I can play almost any type of character but usually I create a basis to one and then its personality develops on its own.

Yup...But I really want more partners! So please, message me! Even if it's your first time rping or doing chat rp. I'm patient~ :3

I would be willing to RP, but I'm going out of town with no reliable access to the internet for the next week or so. I'll message you when I get back if you are still open to doing a RP?

I would be willing to RP, but I'm going out of town with no reliable access to the internet for the next week or so. I'll message you when I get back if you are still open to doing a RP?
I'm fine waiting, I look forward to it. ^u^
I'm always open. x3

Kk. I don't leave til mid morning tomorrow. Would you like to start a chat tonight?

Oooh it's because you don't have a gmail account. It only works between them

You were probably looking at my info page. I have a couple emails. Try it with gmail.

kk sent you an email. It does say that you are offline though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back