I have no idea what to call this...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kira

Original poster
Hey everyone.

Alright, so...

Basically, I need something pretty simple.

All you have to do is:

-Be on a lot (preferably every day)
-Chat roleplay (this means gmail (email chat) or even Trillian, which I prefer but I don't mind either way)
-Please be open minded to things.

That's pretty much it.

I do:
-MxM, MxF and POSSIBLY FxF depending on the types of characters/pairing
-Almost any genre.
-Taboo... (Like twincest although I'm not really sure if I'd want to do something like mother x son. No.)
-I have a lot of experience and I can give pretty detailed responses if need be (I've been rping for 4-5+ years almost every day)
-I can play almost any type of character but usually I create a basis to one and then its personality develops on its own.

Yup...But I really want more partners! So please, message me! Even if it's your first time rping or doing chat rp. I'm patient~ :3

I would be willing to RP, but I'm going out of town with no reliable access to the internet for the next week or so. I'll message you when I get back if you are still open to doing a RP?

I would be willing to RP, but I'm going out of town with no reliable access to the internet for the next week or so. I'll message you when I get back if you are still open to doing a RP?
I'm fine waiting, I look forward to it. ^u^
I'm always open. x3

Kk. I don't leave til mid morning tomorrow. Would you like to start a chat tonight?

Gmail. That's the account that I have.
armybratm95

Oooh it's because you don't have a gmail account. It only works between them

You were probably looking at my info page. I have a couple emails. Try it with gmail.

Is it Yuki Sohma? That's what it popped up as.

kk sent you an email. It does say that you are offline though

Status
Not open for further replies.