I Found You

• Thread starter wolveswillkeepyouwarm
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Five minutes. Thats means its only been two minutes. It felt longer than that to me." Nathan said, chuckling at Harry. He moves over to where Harry was and lays down on his side next to him. "So how long have you liked me for?" He asked curiously, grinning. He had never even thought in a million years Harry would like him back, but he did. He was curious as to when Harry had started liking him.

"I know, it's felt like we've been in here forever." Harry agrees with a chuckle. He watches Nathan move over and lay on his side next to him. "This is going to sound cheesy but ever since I met you for the first time. I think it was at some charity event." He replies. "You looked so young yet mature, like I was when the guys and I were put together. It felt like time stopped the moment I seen you. Ever since then my feeling for you have grown." He says. He props himself up on his side with his elbow, looking at his boyfriend. He places his free hand gently on Nathan's cheek, rubbing it softly with his thumb. "How long have you liked me for?" He asks curiously, tilting his head slightly like a cat.

Nathan smiled, blushing when Harry touched his face. "That was really long time ago.." He couldn't help saying. He couldn't believe Harry still had feelings for him after all this time. "Well, the first time I ever saw your face I knew I was attracted to you." He admitted, closing his eyes. "But lately.." He trailed off, eyes still closed. There wasn't much more for him to say. "I'm sure you know how I feel." He chuckled softly.

Harry smiles back seeing Nathan blush at his touch. "I know, it feels like just yesterday though." He agrees. Everyday since his heart has been Nathan's, always dreaming about them having a life - getting married, having two children, still having successful music careers. It was his turn to blush when Nathan answers the same question. He chuckles softly, understanding his feelings. He leans in and softly kisses his boyfriend, cupping his face with one hand and wrapping his arm around his waist, pulling their bodies flush together.

Nathan didn't hesitate to kiss Harry back, smiling under the kiss. He wrapped his arms around his neck again, trying to get as close to him as possible. He kissed him back passionately and in those few minutes they felt like seconds when he heard someone downstairs call that their time was up. He pulled away from Harry smiling a bit. "We should get out of here." He said.

Harry smiles in the kiss when Nathan doesn't hesitate kissing him back. He let Nath wrap his arms around his neck, pulling him closer. They started kissing each other passionately, letting their love for each other out. What felt like just seconds was actually the five minutes they had left. "Haz, Nathan, your time's up guys!" Zayn shouts from downstairs.

Harry reluctantly pulls away, annoyed that Zayn interrupted their kiss. He nods smiling. "We should. I'll head out first then you follow a few minutes later." He says, letting go of his boyfriend. He pecks Nathan's lips softly then gets off the bed and walks out of the room, Nath following behind. "That was the easiest dare yet Zayn. Try harder next time." He chuckles. Z just rolls his eyes at his friend's comment. "I think I'm gonna head home before I get too drunk and do something I might regret." Harry says, grabbing his black peacoat from the couch. " 'kay, I'll probably spend the night here." Taylor says. Harry nods and walks out the front door.

He gets in his car, starting it. Now he was just waiting for Nathan to leave and they could be alone again. Hell, he might just take him out on a late-night first date.

Nathan nodded. He headed out of the room after Harry, but not before he checked himself to make sure nothing was out of place. He made sure not to seem so flustered and acted as if nothing happened. After Harry left Nathan only stayed a few minutes longer, before leaving. "I think I'm going to go.. it getting late." He said, and said goodbye before walking out. He had been the last to arrive and he hadn't even been at the party long at all. Once outside he headed out to Harry's car, hopping in the passengers side. He shivered a bit, it was cold out. "Hey." He said, smiling a bit.

Harry was waiting for Nathan to leave the party, listening to the radio to pass the time. He smiles seeing the lad walk out of the party, heading over to his car. He lets Nath get in the passenger side, starting the car again. "Hey." He replies, smiling back. "Want to head to one of our flats or maybe go out and have our own party?" He asks, looking at him. He honestly didn't care where they went, he just wanted to be with his crush/new boyfriend.

"Can we just go back to yours?" Nathan asked. "Maybe order pizza?" He said with a little laugh. It was late and he wasn't really too interested in going out right now. He'd rather just go somewhere quiet and spend sometime alone with Harry.

Harry smiles and nods. "Of course." He replies. He starts driving them to his flat, listening to the radio. He couldn't wait to spend more time alone with Nathan. He was going to text Taylor tomorrow morning about him and Nathan. He knew that she would understand and help keep his secret.

After a few minutes of driving, Harry pulls up into the driveway of his flat. He gets out and walks around, opening the door for Nathan. He locks his car then walks up with Nath, unlocking and opening to door for him. "After you." He says, letting his boyfriend in first.

Nathan blushed a bit when Harry opened the door for him. "Thanks." He said, stepping out of the car and then following Harry to the front door. When he was let in first he stepped into the flat quietly. It was warm, and he was grateful because it was freezing outside tonight. He shivered, and started kicking his shoes off.

"Your welcome" Harry replies with a smile. He walks inside after Nathan, closing and locking the door. He takes off his peacoat, hanging it up and takes off his shoes. "Want some tea or hot cocoa? I can make some if you'd like." He offers, seeing Nath shiver from the cold.

Nathan left his shoes near the door, nodding at Harry. "Sure, some tea would be great." He said, pulling off his hoodie and hanging that up as well. "Want to give me the grand tour first?" He asked, smiling as he glanced around the flat.

Harry smiles and walks into the kitchen. He goes to the stove and puts water in the kettle, turning a burner on to boil the water. "Of course." He replies with a smile, walking out of the kitchen. "Well, this is the living room. The kitchen is right over there." He says, motioning in the rooms. He leads Nathan down a hallway. "This is the guest room. Then my studio is right across from it and the bathroom is next to the guest room." He explains. "My bedroom is upstairs along with another full bathroom and a game room too." He adds, walking back into the living room. "It's nothing much really but it's just enough." He says with a smile, looking at the lad.

Nathan was very surprised. The flat was normal sized but seemed bigger on the inside than it did on the outside. He happily followed Harry around, fascinated. "Wow, I don't even have a guest room in my flat.." He said. "And nothing really? It has like everything." He laughed, watching Harry as he followed him back to the living room. Once there he sat down on the couch, yawning softly. He was honestly feeling a little tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.