I feel very awkward doing this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Iwaku! I am from America and it's cold here too when you live in the north. Probably not as cold as there, but it's cold. I live in Ohio now, but I used to live in the mountains in Pennsylvania. It was a LOT colder there, but not as windy. I actually would ahve the cold. The wind bites right through everything in its path. ANYWAY...enough of that. You will I'm sure see, if you haven't already, that we are a very friendly bunch here. Making friends is easy to do, and there are a lot fo really great resources here. I'm sure you'll ahve lots to pass the time.

ANd...I hope you'll be feeling better very soon!

Welcome to Iwaku! I am from America and it's cold here too when you live in the north. Probably not as cold as there, but it's cold. I live in Ohio now, but I used to live in the mountains in Pennsylvania. It was a LOT colder there, but not as windy. I actually would ahve the cold. The wind bites right through everything in its path. ANYWAY...enough of that. You will I'm sure see, if you haven't already, that we are a very friendly bunch here. Making friends is easy to do, and there are a lot fo really great resources here. I'm sure you'll ahve lots to pass the time.

ANd...I hope you'll be feeling better very soon!
Thank you!
I don't think it's actually that much colder here than it is where you are at! I was in New York over New Years and at one point it got a lot colder there than I remember Reykjavík being. But I'm not sure if comparing New York to Ohio makes sense haha

Welcome on the site, hope you'll enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.