I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS HERE

I dont even know what is happening here.
But, a part of me feels like it knows.
It knows.
This, Staci, is the true insanity, not the watered down version you're used to.

*Cracks her knuckles* I'm going to need some help with this next trick... let's see..... STACI!

No one would see it coming! Now, bear with me (Staci, I will apologize for this if you want me to, but right now, this needs to be done.)

Poor Staci, no one ever guessed that the sweet little pokemon master of Iwaku secretly had a fetish for finding sexually offensive and vulgar items within threads and discussions. No one would ever guess her frustrations.

Until Unanun came along.

They shared their love for otherwise undesirable role plays, in which there was rape, watersports, 10-inch penises, words like "penis" and "Vagina".... or even slang terms... like "Quivering meat curtains" and "Asmo's large ego". They would celebrate over each new discovery, hiding their exuberance behind a mask of disgust and horrified confusion. With each new kink that arose, they drank the sexual tension of the site, and the disgust of the members. Soon, even mainstream members were lost to the pleasure of raping each other with rapists, while the rapists were raping kittens and puppies.

One day, there was a horrifying problem.

Protests were starting up at the amount of kinky roleplays, and some of the mods finally relented, shunting them off to a subsection of the Mature forum. Somewhat in the shadows of the site, it was no longer stared at, or reviled in disgust. The members, no loger having anything to complain about for that, moved on to something else. They needed that revulsion, they craved it.

So, they made a backroom deal with Diana: In exchange for keeping the members frustrated and sexually disgusted- they would make Gibs into the perfect BDSM slave pet.

And very few of us lived happily ever after!

TK, thank you for this, and Iwaku. I apologise in advance for the seas of blood that shall cover your homes and small children, this however.....must be done.

*Checks his bolt pistol*

The Executions have already begun.

This is why Skim links denied me for advertisement. >:[

Summary of this thread.

^ that. yes.

HYDRO-SANS.
O ^O
HOW DID YOU KNOW.

Now, all that smut needed was some pants ripping and submission wrestling moves.

And Gibs being shown who's boss of this gym.

In order to show Gibs who's boss of da Gym, though, we need to know what type of Pokemon he trains.
Cuz then we must have the type advantage. o wo

AM NOT.

I take showers daily. :D

ANNND

ALWAYS wash my hands. >:C

some actual dirty girls

more legitimate stuff.