I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS HERE

T

Tegan

Original poster
Why are all the one x ones about incest or rape or not being sure if you're in love or if it's just Stockholm Syndrome from all the incest and/or rape? Did I... miss that memo?

IS STOCKHOLM SYNDROME WHAT ALL THE COOL KIDS ARE DOING NOW?

o wo
-raises hand.-
I'm not, Tegan-sans.
8D

SO I'M NOT COOL.
IT IS OKAY.

Mebbe it's the new hip thing.
o ^o
PEER PRESSURE.
D:

In the next exciting OneXOne, Tegan plays my terrorist twin-sister who kidnaps me and rapes me, but I like it and then I learn she has a kitten and I rape it, and initially she's upset but then she masturbates about it and realises she has a secret fetish. She then supplies me with a small menagery of chickens, flamingos and meerkats, which I sodomise as she looks on and pleasures herself with a cactus, and then later we discover our long-lost triplet and we kidnap him and rape him at gunpoint and he only cums when we put the gun in his mouth and then we drink his cum and develop an erotic reaction to dogs, and I think I'm in love with a Jack Russell but Tegan disagrees so we have an epic gunfight that ends with us fucking each other with glass shards while wearing our uncle's underpants, and Tegan gives birth to an albino kid who we skullfuck until we both suffer auto-erotic asphyxiation.

RETARDEDNESS...? ...... OR LOVE....?

Asmo, that's stupid.

You could never sodomize a flamingo.

Just you wait. I'll get my pink wings.

IF YOU READ THROUGH ALL THE ONExONE RPs ON IWAKU

YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME

I blame Game of Thrones.

Background chant: Bird-bird, b-b-bird-bird, b-b-bird-bird, b-b-bird-bird, b-b...

Verse: Bird bird, bird-bird-bird bird, is the word.... (b-b-bird-bird, b-b-bird-bird)

Bird bird, bird-bird-bird bird, is the word...

High bit: Haaaaaaaaave, you heard, the bird, is the wo-ord?

Sure ev'ryyyyy-body's heard, the bird, is-the word! (bird-bird, b-b-bird bird, b-b-bird, b-b-BIRD!)

I dont even know what is happening here.
But, a part of me feels like it knows.
It knows.

I am still in the 'sane; mind when it comes to 1x1 rp. No incest! No bestiality!

At least...for now...

Waiting for when it's the horse that makes the first move and doesn't take no for an answer.

Asmo, you missed one of the categories.
Make your triplet secretly a zombie or a vampire or something, who controlled your minds to make you think you were raping him when in reality, he was raping you.

Jimmy McMillan agrees.

MLNHU.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Its more exciting! You can have normal sex in real but not get rape! But in Rps...its different, you want to be rape xD

You know what would be a totally original one on one RPG?

But no one would pull it off.

Bitches too damn scared.

How about this one?

Iwaku's lack of creativity will be its downfall!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xNA5yJat21E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>