I drank too much coffee and now I feel sick.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
I can have -A- cup of coffee. One. A single cup of coffee and I feel great. Any more than that and Diana always feels woozy, barfy and kinda drunk. t_____t I made that mistake this morning and now I feel sick.

What are some things that you really enjoy, but every time you eat them/do them you you feel all BLERGH afterwards? D:

^ I get the same with coffee. .___. It hurts. D: Go lay down, Diana-sans!

Uhmmms.
Cereal.
Lots of cereal makes me feel sick.
The smell of cauliflower makes me feel sick, but I like eating it. D:
Asparagus makes me feel sick. Use to like it.
annnnnd
SALMON.
I love salmon. But one time I had it, it wasn't done right.. and I felt sick to my stomach for days. :c so now I'm weary around it..
I get tummy aches easily, though..

SHRIMPS. I love them, so much! ;_; but if I eat too many my belly gets mad at me and I am shunned to my bed for a few hours. Also cotton candy.

Nuts, for some reason if consumed in small amount, it's ok. But if I have it in huge amount aka one small packet, then I'll have allergic reactions.

I'm quite similar with coffee actually. The same thing happens with energy drinks. I think it has alot to do with the fact that I abused caffiene heavily during my all nighters in high school.

However, I can drink as much tea as I want and not feel sick. If you need a real kick in the morning and want to stay away from coffee I highly recommend Irish Breakfast tea, it doesn't taste like ash the way English does, and it perks you right up. Then for the rest of the day I usually switch over to green.

I can't drink hot tea first then when I wake up. ;___; It makes me feel even sicker than coffee!

Yet, I can drink it all day once I am already good and awake. D:< GO FIGURE.

Well... the milk and all that is entirely a different problem, but I do miss it sometimes...

Chocolate/candies/sweets. I can have a little bit but I usually can't even finish a slice of cake without feeling nauseated. Also, I love pears and pineapple but eating a lot of either makes my stomach burn and I feel sick. x____x

Besides my struggle with junk food, sometimes I drink too much milk and it comes back to get me later. I prefer to drink tea, it has little adverse affects for me.

I didn't drink any coffee today maybe I should have

x.x *dies*

Eating Breakfast. I can't eat anything until at least noon, or else I feel sick.

I also can't drink too much milk, chocolate or not. It makes me feel so sick that I have to go sleep it off.

Chocolate is the worst though.
If I eat chocolate ANYTHING, I feel so sick.
Which sucks, cause i love chocolate D:

Edit: Oh, and Watermelon. Whether it be flavouring or the actual fruit, the smell just mass me sick and the taste makes it worse.

Edit2: Cherries and cherry flavoured anything.

Grapes. Grape flavouring is fine, but actual grapes make me feel sick :/

Ugh, grape flavored things. I can eat actual grapes, but it's the artificial flavor that makes me immediately gag.

As a child, I drank an entire bottle of grape-flavored dimetap (sp?), a cold medicine for children. Mom called poison control, they said to give me ipecac... long story short, I vomited grape all night. Totally traumatized.

Eating pizza usually makes me sick, though probably because whenever we have pizza I stuff my face. :{ drinking pop is an entirely different problem; a few sips and I feel like a Macy's thanksgiving day balloon. Not a very pleasant sensation. Spaghettios have a similar effect, sadly.

Eggs, unless they are hard boiled or cooked into something.
Fast food. Actually, anything greasy at all.
Ice cream. I eat it anyway, dammit.

I was blessed with an iron-clad stomach. So there is basically nothing I can't eat.

I usually regret drinking hard liquor though, it's not so much the booze as it goes down so easy I end up drinking way too much > <

Pancakes and Waffles.

I can't do it. I really can't. It's like eating bread and tree sap with high sodium butter. SO GOOD BUT OH GAWD NO! D:

Sweets, chocolates, if there's too much of it.
Eggs unless its omelet or hard boiled.
Iced tea, because they taste odd and sometimes it tastes like vomit.
Peanuts.

I used to have a diet that doesn't allow me to eat oily foods, pork, some fruits and vegetables because of a certain inherited disease. But after a month we stopped from that but it made me avoid some foods that I used to like. Out of habit. :err: