I Command Thee OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.. Me and Sinopa are interested in the kidnapping event. XD Do you control the plot of the events from every detail or are is it up to us? If it isn't up to us, can we make minor changes to the plot like the kidnappers are lolicons? XD Though I could add a more serious twist to this kidnapping that directly affects Misaki and Shiro's world like these kidnappers were associated with the disappearance of their parents.

XD Weeeeeell.... there is more plot behind the kidnappings than lolicons, since that definitely isn't the reason for the kidnappings. This event is also connected to some of the others, so that as a reason wouldn't work. I am open to making slight changes to it, though. Either I or Berry-chan would control most of it, though not everything. If you want to discuss it, please PM me. ^^

Sorry if my post is taking so long, I've been doing a collab post with Adore and I also don't really have access to my laptop this week v v (a.k.a on punishment)

I see. It's fine. ^^

Aff, I really want a banner too ;x; but I can't make a good one

Well I could make you one. No promises on it being really good though. Gladis makes much better banners xD

I'd appreciate it either way ><

Okies. Well I'm trying to finish my banner for Misaki first. I bit off more than I can chew with a smudge style tutorial lol. Still I am determined to finish it.

I would be willing to make banners for anyone who wants them. ^^

Besides that, there are a few things I need to know.

1) @Accelerator and @Sinopa
Since you have reserved the kidnapping event, please tell me whenever you are ready to trigger it, and I shall make sure to post it as soon as possible. ^^

2) @Everyone in the RP
If you have any specific, larger scale ideas for the RP or what you would like to do next, please PM me. By now, I have developed the larger plot quite a bit, though it still of course is not mandatory to be part of it. I just have it there to keep the role play going, and perhaps spice a few things up in case we get stuck or things move far too slow. I would love to work in your ideas in this plot, however, and thus if you could PM me about your thoughts would be wonderful.

3) @Everyone
Everything has become sort of chaotic with some people leaving and a few new ones joining. X3 In all this confusion, it might have happened that demons are now without humans and humans are without demons. Those who are in this situation right now I would like to ask to inform me, so that I can solve the problem in the best possible way.

There was something more but... I don't remember what it was anymore.

Anyway, thank you for reading! I hope you all enjoy yourselves. ^^

Reactions: Accelerator
Perhaps a little later when Misaki and Dimme have settled in. It would be a little far fetched to trigger it this early.

Perhaps a little later when Misaki and Dimme have settled in. It would be a little far fetched to trigger it this early.

I am aware of that. I was just speaking in general, so there is no need to feel l like you're in a hurry or anything. ^^

Okay. I was just clarifying that too. ^^

Reactions: Gladis
OMG my 60th like! You have made me so happy! T^T Thank you!

Reactions: Gladis
I'm confused cause you didn't get back to me Gladis... And Im still unaware as to who my partner is. .-.

Well, seeing as your demon hasn't gotten their CS in yet, I suppose they're not interested anymore. As it seems, however, both Kai and Akimitsu are without partners now. Thus, you may team up with either of them, if that's alright. We'll find a solution for the remaining demon. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.