I can't talk to girls!

People mistake my weirdness and stupidity for self-confidence. Soon, it became "classic orochi" even though I just do stupid shit that lands me in troublestory-worthy situations.

This. Passion for anything is a big plus. Comic books, sports, cooking, it doesn't matter. If you're passionate about something, do not hide it!

Also, grats on the successful dates! Here's to many more to
come.

*rides off to the sunset with Raz*

I don't ride into sunsets with dudes

Though if I did

You ride bitch

A few words of advice.

• Don't put the pussy on a pedestal.

She is just a girl. Another person, not something to be idolized or anything weird like that. I know it sounds weird when you think about it, but you have no idea how many guys act that way.

• Don't ignore her friends.

A girl values her friends' opinions more than anything else. Nothing else matters more than what other women are thinking.

• Don't get angry with her.

Women know that occasionally they can have emotional outbursts. They need to know you won't lose your shit if something happens. It's okay, and necessary, to sometimes put your foot down but you need to be in control when you do.

• Do NOT try to impress her or show off.

As soon as she thinks you're trying to prove yourself, you done goofed. Don't bring up accomplishments or possessions unless she asks. She isn't a trophy to be won.

• Lastly, it takes two to tango.

Kind of self explanatory. But basically, if she doesn't care about the relationship, you aren't gonna carry it for both of you. Same way she can't carry it if you lose interest. Disney movies have tricked us into thinking love comes easily.

Love is half of what you put into it, and half what she gives back. And a little bit of luck never hurt anyone.

G'luck bruv