I blew up my test forum - AND OTHER THINGS THAT GO HORRIBLY WRONG. >:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see some things don't change after how many years? I mean with this new thread shitting signature you have and how you like to shit on other people's uh...shit.

Ahem. At least you're consistent.
Indeed, everyone makes shit, everyone shares shit.
It's a shitty deal for everyone. :3

Reactions: Kaddoc
*Be me 5 minutes ago*
*Forget that your Poutine Bowl is hot*
*Rest it on your Knee for a moment*
*Mid bite, realize the bowl is still hot*
*Awkwardly try to finish the bite quickly*
*Awkwardly try not to instinctively kick off and break the bowl (thereby ruining your Poutine)*
*One handled set the Poutine bowl back on the table*
*How have an irritating burn on your knee*
*Take another bite of your now well earned Poutine*

I don't know if this counts >_> I was in topography class and I was a bit lost in the class at that moment. I was handed a small map, with the location of a town near a big river. I had to say were I'd put a dam in order to raise the river's level without putting the town in danger. I drowned the town. ;_;

My brother in law tried to clear brush with a machete...hit a tree, ricocheted into his forehead and sliced it right open. His forhead could talk as he held the flap of skin in place.

When I was in high school I planned a huge party, no one showed up until an hour later and then I lied and told them I had canceled it because I didn't want to look like more of a loser. My parents knew about it too and so I lied to them and said I was going out with friends instead. I ended up driving around alone for the rest of the night. My parents had helped me set it up too. They probably knew what was going on. Definitely one of the worse moments in my life.

Not sure if this counts, but when I was 2, I wrote on the wall, and blamed it on the cat.

Needless to say, they didn't buy it.
I burst out laughing xD utterly adorkable :3

My brother in law tried to clear brush with a machete...hit a tree, ricocheted into his forehead and sliced it right open. His forhead could talk as he held the flap of skin in place.
and this... this just made my forehead hurt @_@

how do I test things? hmmm

I nonchalantly get other people to test things and then carefully observe to see if it kills them

...no idea. Anyone want a cookie I just baked? -holds out a tray-

Status
Not open for further replies.