How To Tell if You're a Basic Bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a Starbucks Gift-Certificate from a well-meaning but clueless relative this Christmas.

Go there yesterday for free internet I guess.

Motherfuck, stop taking selfies, your at a fucking coffee shop.

Oh, well fuck, I guess everyone wants to take a selfie now.

You fucking bitch, I saw you swing your phone camera at me, please just let me hate you all in peace.

Oh thats right! I have a shitty $200 HP laptop, don't think I can't see your dissaporiving glares from behind the safety of your Macs.

WHY DO YOU KEEP TAKING SELFIES!?!

I get it, you like animals, the entire store doesn't need to know about your charity for dogs.

Oh, ok, I guess they do.

And look at that, now people are giving you money.

Listen you little bitch, if you point that camera at me one more time I will shove this over-price cup of sugar up you.......

Reactions: dragonesper
basic bitch, advanced bitch, exemplary bitch, resting bitch face, not a bitch...

...pussy's pussy.

Soooooo... basic bitch is the new hipster is it? The term everyone throws about without ever agreeing what it means?
It has the definition at the very beginning of the video!

This video is so old. Why is this thread a thing. It's like making a "Rest in Peace Michael Jackson" thread.

A video being old doesn't necessarily mean that everyone has seen it!

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I hadn't, and I tried to take those tests Gwazi linked.... Those were seriously boring.

Got a Starbucks Gift-Certificate from a well-meaning but clueless relative this Christmas.

Go there yesterday for free internet I guess.

Motherfuck, stop taking selfies, your at a fucking coffee shop.

Oh, well fuck, I guess everyone wants to take a selfie now.

You fucking bitch, I saw you swing your phone camera at me, please just let me hate you all in peace.

Oh thats right! I have a shitty $200 HP laptop, don't think I can't see your dissaporiving glares from behind the safety of your Macs.

WHY DO YOU KEEP TAKING SELFIES!?!

I get it, you like animals, the entire store doesn't need to know about your charity for dogs.

Oh, ok, I guess they do.

And look at that, now people are giving you money.

Listen you little bitch, if you point that camera at me one more time I will shove this over-price cup of sugar up you.......

This ended on a cliffhanger.

I HAD SUSHI TODAY AND ATE IT WITH CHOPSTICKS LIKE A BASIC BITCH! 8D

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Not the dude-bro? I think they're the more troublesome disease.

Well this tells me how far I've disconnected from everyday society when I had to Google what a "basic bitch" even was. :ferret: Can't say I'm eager whatsoever to resolve the disconnection, it's rather inspiring me to further bury myself under a boulder.
I recommend sticking with staying under a boulder like I do. Didn't know what a basic bitch was until today and wish I still didn't know. But that's the side effect of being on the internet, you learn things your fragile mind can't take and it becomes penetrated by horrible digital internet phallices which you just can't stop, no matter how much you scream, "But I don't want to ride the information superhighway!" It's going to happen. ....it's.... it... *cries softly*
I never heard the term until today either.
But it's meaning seemed pretty self explanatory.
And honestly back in High School it was the sort of thing me and my friends meant whenever we called someone a Simplewho.

We should explore the male basic bitch.

The Bro

No.

NO.

Being a bro is not being basic. Being a bro is being all that is good in the world.

Now, a dude-bro?

That is the male basic bitch.

This video is so old. Why is this thread a thing. It's like making a "Rest in Peace Michael Jackson" thread.
A video being old doesn't necessarily mean that everyone has seen it!
Micheal Jackson Died?!

b3c.gif

Reactions: fatalrendezvous
And this is why I never want to go back to high school. 'Tis such a silly place.
Hey, you need some word to describe them as. :P

Or are they like Voldermort where we refer to them as "Though that shall not be named?'.

Hey, you need some word to describe them as. :P

Or are they like Voldermort where we refer to them as "Though that shall not be named?'.
Or they're just... People you don't need to shove in a box with a label at a glance to be judged and likely harassed for it. I mean yeah, granted, you have drywall paste boring people out there, you've got assholes, and real cunts. Now that I'm older, I don't really see the point to it. It just limits you, and is made by people who are almost admirable ignorant of the world and how little it cares for their standards.

Or they're just... People you don't need to shove in a box with a label at a glance to be judged and likely harassed for it. I mean yeah, granted, you have drywall paste boring people out there, you've got assholes, and real cunts. Now that I'm older, I don't really see the point to it. It just limits you, and is made by people who are almost admirable ignorant of the world and how little it cares for their standards.
We never harassed people over it.
It was a descriptive word we used within our circle of friends to describe a set of behaviours/mentality quickly.
It really is not that different than referring to that group as say "Assholes, Blands, Normies" etc other than a difference in wording.
And obviously we also still recognize they are individual people with differences, when we use such a word the intended meaning is not "This is all they are and nothing else".

Status
Not open for further replies.