How to Lead a Man to Brony-dom

As Ryan showed off, once again, his power of being a superhero, Rainlyn put her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow at him. She giggled a bit and shook her head, pushing his hand away then she jumped up, rising a bit higher than normal and beginning to jog in circles around him.

"Oh come on, Ry. You don't always have to use Shazam. Let's just race like normal people, on foot. Pweeease?"

She batted her big sparkling eyes at him and smiled warmly, stopping to run a fingertip down his chest. She wanted to do such unspeakably horribly things to him, but she would restrain herself.

"Fine. SHAZAM!"

And, following the bolt of lightning, Ryan was already dashing ahead, waving goodbye to the multi-colored teen as he bounded ahead a bit. Foolishly, he decided to slow down a bit so she could catch up, not realizing she'd probably outrun him with her superior physical body. The same body which was so good at running from its aerodynamic form...

Rainlyn gasped a bit as he ran ahead, thinking he was cheating. She just stood there for a moment then began walking, then jogging. Soon, she was moving faster than any human could and quickly catching up to him, her back itching as her wings sprouted, followed by her tail and ears springing up from skin and her feet began leaving the ground. In an instant she flew by, leaving a bright rainbow in her path, shooting past Ryan faster than he could even fly and she suddenly shot up toward the clouds, wanting him to follow. Come on, big boy, make it a real race.

(Augh, sorry.)

"No fair! I went normal for you!!"

following the bolt of supersonic speed, Ryan was awestruck. He couldn't possibly match that speed!...

…But Captain Marvel could. And with the word spoken once more, he bolted after her. Via the wisdom of Solomon, he calculated Dash's top speeds were well within his own, the Supersonic to Hypersonic ranges. Granted though, the speed of mercury could grant flight at the speed of light should the good Captain ever leave the atmosphere.

But, for now, all he could do was lag behind, trying to gather up his speed. He was just in the subsonic ranges, jumping into the low supersonic ones, as he saw the rainbow path, his own red path trailing him.

"Raaaain!" He grumbled. "I hate you so much right now. But, I'm getting a great view of your bum from back here…"

(Foooor?)

As she heard him yell after her, Rainlyn laughed and stopped for a moment, doing a mid-air jig before darting off again, wanting him to catch her. She did barrel rolls and loop-de-loops and other tricks until she heard the thunder clap, then she knew what was coming and it was all business. She cursed repeatedly and screamed, laughing hard as she took off faster, trying harder than normal to reach her fastest speed. As he made the comment on her bum she cried out, yelling back at him but never slowing.

"Yeah? Well maybe if you catch up I'll let you touch it, but for now... Kiss it!!"

"Mooah."

In only mere moments, Ryan managed to exert all his energy into propelling himself forward and continuing to maintain his original speed. The most important detail to note was the fact he took Rainlyn seriously, and gave her a good kiss right on the cheek, for about a good minute before taking her legs and running his hand along them... Until he began tickling her feet.

"Can I kiss it again?" He chuckled.

Rainlyn was in her own world, smiling and laughing to herself until she felt the push of air behind her, then something on her butt. She turned just in time to see him pull away and caress her legs, sending tingling shivers through her body and she wavered, stopping at just the right angle to collide into him with a 'thud'. Her large sky blue ears twitched and her rainbow striped mane shook a bit as her winds fluttered, keeping her in the air and she clung to him for a moment.

"No, you can't. I'd much prefer you just kiss me..."

"And here I was, about to kiss your soft cheeks again. I guess I'll have to settle for those lips."

After uttering Shazam again, Ryan helped the girl up, and lead her to a rather deserted street, off into a fine little corner where he could wrap his arms around her, and begin kissing her for real.

…That is, if he was brave enough to make the first move.

"Ladies first, or?…"