Votes: 4 10.3%
  • 6-7

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • 8+

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
20 jobs. Well at least 20. I stopped counting at 20.

And just in case you're wondering I've never been fired from a job. Since I was 18 I worked 2-3 jobs at one time. I'm a worker ^^.

First job was in the parts department for a Vauxhall/Honda car dealership. My dad was the sales manager at the showrooms and got me in with the mechanics and service centre, where I was really just an underpaid grease monkey. I worked there full time all through my summer holidays when I was at school and part time while I was in college.

Second job was a small independent camera retailer. I loved it there, we got to play around with loads of tech and cameras, and whenever it got quiet we'd sit around and watch YouTube videos/generally piss around. Unfortunately after 7 years tech changed too fast, and everyone went from owning a camera to just using their mobile phones to take photos, never got anything printed, and pretty much all high-end gear was purchased off the internet through the likes of Amazon or one of many openly dodgy companies selling imports from other countries, to whom we could not compete with as we had to pay through our noses with UK taxes.

Currently two jobs. My main job is in retail again, for one of the bigger retailers on London's Oxford Street, and I'm a sales assistant. I bloody well hate that job, though. My secondary job, which I really really like, is a Shotokan Karate instructor.

I'm going to quit my main job soon enough and move on, find something temporary while I strive towards my goal of becoming a special action extra, which is basically an extra for films and TV who gets to do stunts.

I stopped counting at 11 because my memory is bad and I was confusing myself.

I started working at 16 and only stopped for a minute while popping out spawn. That's about it. I average like 3 jobs a year, I think. Most overlap. Just haven't found my calling yet.. which is why I'm writing a book :D

Status
Not open for further replies.