How Georgeous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry nodded his head at what she said, kissing her lips back. "Go talk to him then babe and clear the air" he said and looked at Lexi. "She's gone to see your Daddy, she's just a bit upset"

Leonardo stayed cuddled up with Sophia before hearing the door knock and went out the bedroom to see Rosie walking in. "You can sit on the sofa if you want, did you want a tea or coffee?"

Rosie shook her head "No I'm fine thanks" She said and looked at him with tear stained eyes before starting to cry again because she couldn't actually bare it.

Lexi sniffled "Is she angry at Daddy?" She asked him softly and cuddled into him.

Leonardo nodded his head and turned the kettle on himself before looking st her as she started cry. "Rose" he said softly and let out a breath, going to her and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head. "I am so sorry Rosie, I really am sorry and I never meant for you to be hurting like this"

Harry kissed Lexi head and holding her to him. "She is angry and upset at him, but it will be okay once they have both spoken hopefully"

Rosie cuddled into him and started to cry even more "I-I can't believe that you have done this to me Leo!" She wept into him.

Lexi sniffled and sighed sadly but watched as Alfie rotted in slowly and reached his arms out for Harry going "Da Da Da Da Da"

Leonardo sighed and kept her close, kissing her head. "I'm sorry, I am so sorry Rosie, I do love you, I do and I never in my life wanted to hurt you and now there are no secrets between us, I've told you everything"

Harry looked at Alfie and smiled. "Da da da da" he said to his son and pick his son up and gave him a kiss. "My handsome boy"

Rosie sniffled as she sobbed and couldn't actually believe what he did it almost killed her to think about it "But I love you so much I do and this is killing me!" She cried to him sadly.

Alfie giggled and cuddled into his Dad "Da da da da" He said again and have him an even bigger baby sloppy kiss "DA!" He shouted excitedly and Lexi sighed "Why do you never call me your girl Dada?" She asked him with a sad face and she looked extremely cute when she did so.

Leonardo sat down on the sofa and sat her next to him, still cuddling her to him as she cried. Seeing her cry made tears start falling down his cheeks. "And I'm sorry Rosie, I can't say anything else, I don't know what more I can say"

Harry smiled as his son cuddled into him. "Yeah Da da da" he said and gave him the kiss back. "Aww daddy loves your kisses" he said to his son before looking at Lexi. "Because you are your Daddy's girl, you are still my girl but mainly your daddy's"

Rosie looked up at him "I-Its killing me because its like I never went through the heart break of us splitting up because I had Harry but now its like I am and I'm also in so much pain because of this and I feel like I need and want you back, I feel like shit saying this too but I love you still and the same way that I always did!" She cried to him sadly "And as much as I love Harry with all my heart, I know that I wouldn't of cheated on you and left you if you hadn't distanced yourself from me! Which I'm guessing you did because you felt so guilty!" She cried to him sadly "Baby we could still be married! Happy! None of this wouldn't of ever happened, it would of been me you and Lexi!" She cried to him sadly and it was almost killing her inside to admit this to him.

Lexi nodded then asked a question that no one had ever told her the answer too "Dada are you not my Dad?" She asked softly whilst Alfie was playing with his Dad's extremely long hair.

Leonardo stroked her cheeks to try and get rid of her tears and listened to what she said and he sighed, moving her and sitting her on his lap. "That was the reason why I made it distant, I didn't mean to but where I was guilty, I just couldn't bare to be home, I should of told you as soon as it happened, I really should've but I was a right jerk and never did and I am so sorry and guilty for what I done, we however have different lives now, you have Harry and Alfie, I have Sophia and a new baby on the way but that doesn't mean we can't love each other and we have Lexi together, that shows we have love and did, we have our beautiful daughter together"

Harry held onto Alfie little waist as his son played with his hair. He looked at Lexi and paused his lips. "No Lexi, I'm not your real Dad, Leonardo is your real and only daddy, I'm your step dad princess, but I'm still a dad to you, just not your real dad"

Rosie looked up at him with extremely sad eyes as she sniffled "Your having a baby?" She asked almost broken heartedly.

Lexi sniffled and sofa "Aw okay" She grumbled sadly.

Leonardo looked at her and nodded. "Rose don't get upset please don't, we will always have our daughter together and I want us to be like we were before" he said. "I only just found out Sophia is pregnant, she's known for two months and only told me earlier"

Harry looked at her as she sniffled. "Aww Lexi princess, don't cry, come here and give me a cuddle. "You can still call mr Dada and I'll always be in your life as your stepdad"

Rosie frowned "Before? Leo I have never ever gotten over our break up, 5 years later and its like it happened yesterday! I love my husband with everything I have and could ever have but when I look at you it reminds me of when I used to wake up next to you and how you used to make a little smile when I kissed you asleep" She said to him and looked as Sophia walked in, it was time everything came out into the open "Rosie, I know he won't say it as much as it is but he still loves you like he did five years ago, a few nights ago, Leo you came home drunk, I tried undressing you to get you to bed and you refused to let me and you started to shout at me and when I asked why you told me that you loved Rosie and that you didn't want to ruin your marriage to her and when I told you that you weren't married you just started to cry" She said honestly and tears shined in her eyes.

Lexi ran up to him and clung onto him tightly and giggled as Alfie clung into her too "Eee eeee" He said as he couldn't say Lexi and he gave her a tight hug "Are you Alfie's Daddy?" She asked sweetly.

Leonardo sighed and shook his head. "Rosie, Harry is so much better for you, we broke up five years ago Rosie" he said and looked at Sophia as she came out and spoke and he sighed. "I was drunk Sophia and my mind obviously just wasn't there because I know I'm very much divorced from Rosie" he said and ran his fingers through his hair. "I am with you Sophia and I love you, Rosie, we are divorced and we both need to move on in our lives, you have Harry"

Harry kissed her head and holding her to him as well as Alfie. "Aww giving your big sister cuddles Alfie" he said before nodding at what Lexi asked. "Yeah, I am Alfie's daddy"

Rosie sighed "Yep your right I'm going" She said getting up and going, wiping the tears from her face and started to walk back.

Lexi smiled at Alfie "Why are you Alfie's Dad but not mine?" She asked with a cute look on her face.

Leonardo sighed and got up and went after her quickly and took her hand, pulling her back to him. "I still want us to be friends and I'll always love you Rosie, I really will"

Harry raised his eyebrow and trying to think how he could answer that. "Well, I don't really know how to tell you Lexi, it's hard"

Status
Not open for further replies.