How do you Vent?

I either play Assassin's Creed for awhile or watch a couple of episodes of Carnival Phantasm.

As for me, I'm usually quite the violent person.
These are the steps on how I Vent:

1. Glare at the person with such intensity that it shows these words "I'm gonna effing KILL YOU"
2. Laugh and crack a malicious grin and say out loud "I'm gonna effing BRAKE YOUR FACE"
3. If possible, actually do brake the person's face--well, a broken nose and or black eye will do.
4. Storm off after the deed is done while you scream and shout profanities while punching and kicking inanimate objects.
5. This is the step where my conscience kicks into over drive and I feel like crap. I usually brake down and cry in a corner about how horrible a person I am and how bad my life is.
6. Act normal & avoid the person at all cost.
7. Smile mischievously and replay the scene of you kicking the other person's ass through the whole day and or life. En fin.

That's what I've usually done. I'm nowhere near a pacifist.. so yeah.
If I can't hit the person, I just breath in deeply for a long time. I try to go to my happy place and if possible just play with my pets. My pets usually take all my stress away. After I've calmed down, I cry a little bit.

And after that--I imagine all of the things I would've done to the person if I had brass knuckles or a hammer at the confrontation point.
I smile and replay my imagined scene knowing that 'yeaah.... I could've so kicked his ass".

And that's usually what I do weekly.

When it comes to venting I really can't rely on any of my friends or family members since I'll probably brake down or throw a anger tantrum.
The worst case scenario is me actually taking out my physical frustration with them. Not a pretty scene.

Funny thing is, whenever I'm pissed off I pull a very distinctive face--every single time. The people close to me usually take that as a warning sign to leave alone or else.

Sorta looks like this: BUT COOLERRR XD
funny-pictures-your-cat-is-angry-and-dangerous.jpg

I usually end up analyzing the problem and posing it in a philosphical sense so there is no right answer for what I'm angry at or who I'm arguing with. But at the same time if it is anger at certain short term events, I usually shout out a word I feel is appropriate to call said person (ranging anywhere from monkey brain to @#$!) and then proceed to slam my fist on something. This alleviates that temporary anger so I can go back to cool relaxed hardcore thinking.

I vent to my best friend, then to my boyfriend and he has this thing where he soothingly rubs my back and withing 10 minutes I feel a better.