How do you take your coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black. Or sometimes with a little almond milk, cause cow milk is hella nasty.

Half-mixed with cherry diet cola.

Pretty sure I'm the only one in the world who can actually enjoy this. I would recommend to try it sometime, but I've made multiple friends gag with my concoction.

If I'm out of diet cola, I'll just take my coffee with milk, 2 sugars, and a tablespoon of cinnamon. But I'm more of a tea man anyways.

hehe half hot chocolate Half coffee and sugarrr :333

Milk and lots of sugar if it is a roasted or dark type of coffee.

I dont like coffee when its bitter.

I just added some cinnamon to my grounds before I brewed it this morning, So good!

I'll take my coffee as an empty cup filled with tea, milk and two sugars, thanks. :D

I'm not a big coffee fan, but mochas are decent enough.

Since every time this topic comes up I answer the same way, I think I'll just start answering it with this.

Though honestly a cup of tea is more my fancy.

• Love
Reactions: Falcon
Literally depends on what I am doing with my coffee.

If my morning is just coffee straight by itself. Often times, it's usually a spoon of sugar. Some almond milk, I still like it partial dark with my milk.

But let's say I have coffee cake or a donut with my coffee, which is rare, I like to have my coffee black with nothing in it, maybe tiny splash of almond milk. The coffee cake or whatever sweet thing I'm eating with the coffee provides the sugar.

Since every time this topic comes up I answer the same way, I think I'll just start answering it with this.
But this just leaves me asking why you don't use the food replicator yourself if you're walking towards it any ways. XD

I believe in that particular episode it was down/malfunctioning for some reason (proudly shows her nerd)

Coffee with a touch of lemon is also good.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I believe in that particular episode it was down/malfunctioning for some reason (proudly shows her nerd)

Coffee with a touch of lemon is also good.
Yeah. They had a limited power issue due to some technojargon about EPS Manifolds. It was one of the "Voyager is not invincible" episodes they had, where they tried to convince the audience that the ship was struggling to survive. You are definitely a nerd for knowing this. :ferret:

Reactions: - Falcon -
Peppermint mocha used to be my favorite flavor, but that was 2014. I had to lay off of coffee for a bit because of my sleeping problems.

Though damn, now that I'm thinking about it I want peppermint mocha >_<

And there was this rice coffee I got on a class trip. It was really good omg, I only added a little creamer and sugar to it and it was great.

Black or it stops being coffee and starts being trash.

Exception being a good cappuccino on rare occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.