How do you sleep?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

How do you sleep?

• Messy bed.

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Clean tight bed.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I don't sleep in a bed.

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
I gotta have a clean mattress cover, but I hate sheets!! They end up getting all tangled and annoying. Worst sleeping experience ever! I also do not miss sharing my bed now that I am single. A whole King to myself is very nice.

Other than that, give me a blanket and about six pillows and I'm good.

Messy. I usually have to mess up my blankets and pillows to get comfortable before I go to bed.

Pillow, stuffed animal to hug into, duvet up round my shoulders. Sleep on my right side mostly, in no way need the double I have at dad's. Hell, I've slept comfortably with folk in a single. I don't need space, just someone or something to hug into and a bit of music in my ears. Other than that, I don't care. It can be messy as all get-out or tidy as you like. Makes no difference to me. Currently a downright mess - laptop and graphics tablet, a ton of books and soft toys, hairbrush and collar. Should probably tidy some of it away.

Then again I can sleep draped over a chair with my legs hanging over the arm. I'm not too picky on where or how I sleep.

With my financee. I'm always on the left side.