How angry can you get?

He looked over and turned and shot a zombie in the air and started walking toward them. All of a sudden, the whole land behind blew up in flames and then covered Liam in the flames but walked straight out like it was nothing. He walked to the guy that asked for his name and stopped facing him "Liam.." is all he said and kept walking foward, toward his bike and pulled out water bottles and threw each one two them. He opened one and turned around as his helmet unattached itself from his mouth so he can drink. He attached back on and he faced them. He looked at the three of them and nodded. "Safe House up ahead. Not far. Follow me." He said as he got on his bike and drove off. He drove for a good 10 mins and arrived at a nice house. He drove up in the lot and turned off his bike, he walked to the front door and opened it and looked out and spoke to the three people "Hey..you coming? There's hot water and food." he said as he walked in the door and left it open for them.

What a heartfelt reunion, indeed. A single tear rolled down Nani's cheek as DJ spoke to her. "It's good to have you back, man!" She yelled out the window at him. Suddenly, however, the situation became grave once again.

Nani listened to Paris intently, reloading as he told her what to do. With a nod, she rolled the window down once more and stuck her right arm out, aiming at incoming infected. Numerous gunshots could be heard as she blasted them, making a clear way through to the road as Paris had ordered. One thing had become very certain in the last week, and that was that Paris knew exactly what to do 85% of the time, so she didn't mind following his lead whenever it seemed like a good idea. This mysterious stranger seemed to have a plan of his own, which both confused and unnerved her. The last thing they needed to do was draw unwanted attention to themselves, so she hoped that whatever it was he had in mind, it wouldn't make any loud noise or flashing light. But just as she was thinking about that, his idea caused immense destruction and noise. Nani facepalmed and opened her car door for a second, grabbing DJ and pulling him in. She situated herself so she was sat awkwardly halfway on him and then she looked towards Paris. "Well, we have somehow lived through another near-death experience. I swear you're lucky," the young woman muttered as they pulled up to the safe house behind Mr. Suit.

"Now, I'm not usually one to just randomly trust any sap that offers me food and hot water, but my, does that sound lovely. Who wants to be the guinea pig and go check it out?"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Liam sat their and he turned on all the lights. All of a sudden you heard barking. He had 3 english bulldogs, mini bulldogs. They runned outside and saw the people. "Damn...hey! Yall coming? I'm not going to do anything! If I wanted yall dead it would have happened a long time ago. Come on." he said as he looked out then door. He whistled and the dogs came running back, barking as usual.

*Calm, its all finally calm. That was all very exciting and now to decide whether or not to trust our mysterious savior*. I throw my head down over steering wheel with my hands tightly fastened either side, after a few moments contemplation and a heavy sigh I turn to Nani and DJ. "So are we actually going in there or should we split, he does seem pretty intense" I roll my eyes as I catch a glimpse of the carnage behind us in the rear view, "what a maniac" *oops that might have been out loud*. So with a crack of my neck I lift myself out of the car dukes of hazard style, too risky opening my door any noise could attract the rest of the horde, they are a little closer to this 'safe' house than I would like. "C'mon at least we can shower then if he's a creep, we'll leave".

Liam started to make a couple of sandwiches and set them on a plate and slid it out the door. "Come and eat but inside." he said. And walked up stairs and sat on the top of the steps of the stairs. It was his house, before things went to hell. He was rich...but that story comes at another time.

Nani perked a brow as Paris exited the vehicle. At this point, she trusted him more than the others. Well, him and DJ. DJ had proven he was the farthest thing from a threat that he could be without becoming a squirrel. The young woman took a deep breath and narrowed her eyes as she opened the car door, stood and scanned the area. "C'mon," she whispered to DJ. "I think we'll be okay. Besides, if he tries anything," she slowly moved her hand into her pocket, wrapping her fingers around the dagger she'd used to kill Imposter Layla. Taking extra measures to be quiet, she moved silently up the driveway and stopped at the foot of the stairs, turning towards Paris and forcing a smile. She didn't move one step further and wouldn't until he and DJ were by her side. It was almost a shame that trusting people had become so hard.

Almost.

One last check of my precautionary supplies and I walked around the car where Nani and DJ were standing "well look at you two all together and everything", *classic DJ wastes no time working his magic*.
I wander forward at a leisurely pace not sure what kind of traps or shenanigans to expect from this particular complex but with a horde this close the time to be picky had faded into obscurity. I follow the chap in the suit as far as the entrance then turn to ensure my companions are behind me, *not a bad looking place, kinda roomy for one person and with an element of grandeur that screams gangster*. " 'Kay guys lets do this but I'm more than a little suspicious and I doubt he lives here alone, so just in case we are walking into a trap I want it on record this was Nani's idea". *Believable enough she makes some of the decisions, probably about 15% of them if I had to guess*.

Nani lifted her hand, covering her mouth to stifle a giggle at what Paris had said. "My idea or not, there's no other option currently," she said cheerfully. "So in we go."

She glanced at Mr. Suit at the top of the stairs before bending over and picking up the sandwich. "Bread. Interesting," she noted, taking a small bite as she stepped over the threshold. It'd been entirely too long since she'd had something in her mouth (lol) other than canned goods, and the shock of it all very nearly drew her to pass out on this man's very fancy flooring. She held it together, however, Nani being the touch bitch that she was. She shot a look at Paris, as if to tell him to move it.

"Your idea or not, I see where this is going?" I follow her through the entrance and look around in awe, "how in the fuck did this guy keep a place like this safe from...well yeah I mean it's not super impressive if I had some fancy gadgets I could keep like 20 hideouts," I glance over at Nani tucking into a sandwich "wow you hungry, you nearly went a whole hour without stuffing something in your mouth".
"Ok so now you've got us here, what's the plan RoboCop" I look around for him and finally spot him merrily sitting at the top of the stairs, "given all the fucking noise we....*coughs*you made we aren't exactly going to be able to leave for a while. I fucking hope you have air hockey"

We were well and truly trapped with no sign of escape for some time but hey at least the company was........

Liam just looked at them and stood up and walked away. He walked into his room and changed into his comfortable clothes, gym shorts and a muscle shirt..but wore a mask to cover his face. He walked down stairs as they were still their and looked at the guy "It's down stairs, in the basement. Have fun." he said as he looked the girl still eating. "Feel free to eat what you want." he said as he passed them.

Nani's eyes followed Mr. Suit as he left the room. She cocked her head to the side, a bit confused as to why the mask was necessary, but shrugged it off moments later. The young lady got to her feet and stretched, glancing over at Paris. "Well, I'm going to take this glistening, majestic moment to take a hot shower, because it's been way too long," she said, grinning at the thought. She wasn't sure how the man was capable of having hot water in a post-apocalyptic situation, but at this very moment she felt couldn't give enough of a damn to question it. After making her way up the stairs and finding one of the many lavishly decorated bathrooms, Nani entered and closed+locked the door behind her, resting with her back against it for a moment as she took in the room. There was a closet in the corner that appeared to be filled with clothes for both genders. Not just clothes, but brand new clothes. It was also stocked with toiletries, which made Nani's heart skip a beat.

In a matter of moments, the hot water was on and she'd gathered everything she would need. As she was about to enter the shower, she found herself standing there stupidly just staring at it in wonder. A hot fucking shower, who knew? She thought, holding her breath as she stepped in and the hot water ran over her body. The feeling was something she couldn't compare to anything, she just wanted to stay there forever. Many nights she'd spent huddled in whatever dark corner she could find, evading nearby infected as best she could. In those moments, her only thoughts had been of how much she missed the security of a blanket, hell, even a hot shower. It was as if she had gone back 5 years, like all of this bullshit hadn't occurred. What a wonderful thought that was.

Suddenly, she was snapped back to reality, and reminded of the situation at hand. She took her time tackling each task, first washing her hair. It'd been so long. It was as if this was the best feeling she could remember, which she knew to be false. Nani grabbed the loofah, soaping it up before beginning to scrub her body with it. She could feel the months worth of dirt being scrubbed off her skin. Her mind drifted, remembering all the times she'd laid in the pitch black quiet of the post-apocalyptic world. She quickly brought herself back to reality, finishing up the remaining tasks with haste before stepping out and drying herself off with a beach towel she'd found inside the cabinet.

Inside the closet, she'd found a brand new pair of jeans as well as a black t-shirt. Just her style, simple. She pulled them on quickly, enjoying the feeling of clean clothes. After quickly running a brush through her hair, the young woman made her way back down the stairs and found Paris once more, throwing her arms around him. "What a great thing, right? Goddamn, I haven't had a nice shower in so long. I implore you to go take one, as well. Best feeling EVER." She stepped back and grinned at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
(Act suprised and everything. xD)
Liam walked into the kitchen to feed his animals. He gave them two weeks agos meal. He sat up and walked into a room wear the girl named Nani and a man named Paris was at, he passed them and knelt down and opened a drawer that had a DVD and other stuff. He knelt down to much which made his mask fall. He got up and looked at the two people, his eyes wear ice white, his hair was nothing but ice gray. Something people never see...seriously. He didn't know that..his mask was off. "Yall can watch TV or something..." he said as he looked at them. He tilted his head "What?" He asked.

"Well i'm gonna go get my baby in from the cold, where is your garage?" I glance around and see the now obvious stairwell leading down to what looks like a workshop, "Never mind" I say already walking down the stairs, opening the door I see a couple of tool benches and a car under some sleek black cover. I flick the switch and the bright white light fills the room, blinding me momentarily, I take my gun out and lift the garage door. With a sudden jolt the door springs open and the ungodly screech of grinding steel echoes around for what feels like an eternity before a final deafening shudder. "Fuck you!" I bolt towards the car sliding across the hood and after practically pulling the door of its hinges, I slide into my seat and slowly lift my gaze.

The once empty lot outside the safe house was now alive with activity, zeds came in from all directions, climbing over fences and filling the small entrances to the enclosed...*deathtrap, yep deathtrap definitely fits here*. I have never accelerated quicker in my life, the front of the car bucks and lifts at the force with which it is now hurtling towards the open garage door. The tires squeal as I hit the brakes right before crashing into the interior wall of the well lit room, jumping from my seat with reckless abandon I stumble towards the door, jump and using all my weight pull it down, upon hearing the slam of the steel on the cement floor I scramble over to the lock in the floor jam it so tight it leaves an imprint on my palm. "Jesus, that was a close one *hey that was dumb*, good thing i'm such a tactical savant under pressure". I run up the stairs taking a long hard glance back to make sure nothing got in, flustered as hell I brush past everyone else like they aren't even there. "I'm going for a shower fuckers, nobody touch my baby".

• Love
Before Nani could blink, a series of events unfolded before her. Paris went outside, returned flustered and announced he was off to take a shower. She nodded to him, a forced smile on her lips. She was now alone with Mr. Suit, which was unnerving to say the least. It's not that she didn't believe him to have good intentions, it was that trusting people had become very difficult for her. With a sigh, she shifted her glance from the floor to Liam's face and her brows perked up instantly. "My, my, aren't you a rarity," she said aloud, chewing on her lip as she took in his abnormal features. I wonder if he realizes that his mask is off... she wondered to herself, simply smiling at the man as she wasn't sure what else to do.

"Never met someone with such an odd color scheme about them," she volunteered in an attempt to clarify what it was she was staring at. He seemed unaware of the fact that he was now without his mask.

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
Liam tilted his head confused, "Wha..." he said and stopped as his eyes widened and then his cheeks blushed. He covered his face but he knew it was to late. His face was already discovered. He looked for his mask but couldn't find it. "What do you mean by rarity. You've never seen someone look like this? he said as he looked for his mask. He finally found it and was about to pick it up. He didn't like the way he looked, that's why he wears the mask.

• Love
((I hope you guys don't mind meeting the source of such a horrid plague...))

From a crash in the opposite side of the house, was what could be heard. A deep, angered growl that was not natural, nor human. Suddenly, though, the growl stopped, and all went silent, save for the creaking of wood as something unusually heavy began walking as quietly as possible into the house, presumably away from the window -and the wall under it- that was broken, more than likely causing whatever this intruder to trip, and anger.

((Source as in where the infection came from. What you're about to face is an evil genius, genetically engineering a virus to unleash on unsuspecting, primitive worlds, to take over and provide canon fodder in their war. Basically speaking, an alien of the same species that started the zombie plague. good, hm?))