INTEREST CHECK Host club roleplay

I'll join if I can^^

Do you have a character template, so I can start designing my OC? Or should I do that when the thread's made?

Do you have a character template, so I can start designing my OC? Or should I do that when the thread's made?

Hi!

Please wait until the thread is made! We're making a template. It should be up tonight, so you don't have to wait too long! (me and ash are lazy... heheheheh)

Hi!

Please wait until the thread is made! We're making a template. It should be up tonight, so you don't have to wait too long! (me and ash are lazy... heheheheh)

Yay, thankies! I should learn about this thing they call patience...

May I play as a guest? Possibly a guest capable of making the thread have a little more seriousness to it.

You guys can both join! :) I'm looking forward to it!

I'd actually like to know if I'd be able to create a whole new club, similar to the Ouran Club. And possibly have them connect together somehow.

The club would be primarily a club of ALL females, in which perform dance and singing performances.

GASP YES HOLY CRAP

do you mind if Bess Marvin and I reserve a couple of spots in this rival club? :) We have some characters in mind who would be perfect for it!

GASP YES HOLY CRAP

do you mind if Bess Martin and I reserve a couple of spots in this rival club? :) We have some characters in mind who would be perfect for it!

My name is Bess Marvin stop erasing me

PERFECTLY fine! :D In fact, I would definitely need the members for it. So if anyone else would like to create a character in it, that would be great too.

Please add this to the opening post. :)

Dance Club

An ALL female club solely made for performers. This would mean talented singers, dancers, and other great talents that would tie into a sexy, musical theme. The club is hard-working on their dance performances, practicing long and hard on their routine, occasionally having other dancers with them just to make them look good. Sometimes one would even see a guy in the dance, although, they'd often be pushed around and shoved to show the superiority of the female dancers; showing that they have greater talents than them.

Many say that the young lady that runs the whole thing, Gracia Vermontez, is strict on picking members whom audition. Getting into the club -- you'd have to be very lucky. She picks out only the best, the sexiest, and the finest. Although, she is a very kind lady, nice to everyone, and only seeks to entertain. Even herself is a very fine dancer and singer. Although, when it comes to the Host Club; she has some sort of rivalry to it. Both the dance club and the host club are the talk of the school, the hot ladies, and the gentlemanly guys. They are as if a gender swap, and entertain in different ways. Gracia tends to laugh at them, tease them, and joke around with them about their host club. Even at very often times, Gracia and her crew would go in and test their entertainment skills, seeing how well they really are at entertaining; acting as if they were guests themselves.

Added! I've also given you credit for the idea! :D