Honor Thy Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you wish ! But can i get a summary ? Or something close to the actual event? So i can figure out a intro.
Thank you.

1. Do I have to join an already created clan, or can I make my own?

2. Would it be okay to start off somewhere away from the plot to serve as an introduction, then move back to the main group? I was thinking to introduce myself with an unrelated hit, then come back home to the main thing.

@Malice: In short, nothing has actually happened thus far. The three families that answered Vongola VIII's call have made their way to the Vongola family's Tuscany headquarters located within a dense forest near Gaiole in Chianti, which is a small province in the Siena region (which is also, oddly enough, considered a "province" of Tuscany). Basically, the families are gathering to discuss what they are to do in response to the increasing threat of the Kiroshima.

@Nitsua43: You are more than welcome to fabricate and include your own family. Keep in mind, however, that they won't be in attendance for this meeting of the allied families since we've already progressed beyond the window for that. Thus, your character's family is either apart of the Vongola alliance and ignored the summons, is not affiliated with the alliance, or is in league with the Kiroshima household. There are three regional mafia structures that you may choose from to create your family: American mob, Italian mafia, or Japanese Yakuza.

@All: I'm drafting up that "boost" right now, so sit tight and you'll have something to reply to within a few hours.

Thank you very much. I have in mind a characte, when the pc is free i will post ^^

Sorry work had just hectic the last few days but I'm back and ready to post. Happy New Year, everyone! ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.