Homosexuality

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Er... isn't the ability to love anyone, regardless of gender, called basic humanity?

I would have thought pansexualism was being sexually aroused by all gender identities, to the point where you can happily orgasm regardless of the biological parts you're rubbing yourself against.

And doesn't an element of ACTIVITY have to be implied? The image of Ra from Stargate occasionally passes through my head when I'm in the sack, as well as Grumpy's voice telling me I'm garbage. Does that make me pansexual? Pancurious? A dick?

I'm sure most of us have thought about it. But does that make us pansexual?

I put it you, Dear Internet, that you are using the term TOO LIBERALLY!

*dives into a bunker*

[MENTION=10]Asmodeus[/MENTION], Pansexuality isn't actually someone who is regardless of the gender of the identity, but also the species or if it is an object. I don't know, it has different meanings. Also, Pansexuality is being used as a word for Bisexuality, because being bi is too old-school, pan is funnier.

[MENTION=10]Asmodeus[/MENTION], Pansexuality isn't actually someone who is regardless of the gender of the identity, but also the species or if it is an object. I don't know, it has different meanings. Also, Pansexuality is being used as a word for Bisexuality, because being bi is too old-school, pan is funnier.

With that explanation I can see why.

It seems like labels for labels sake and a way to say "you're not MY type of queer." Quite insideous when we split hairs over how we love and lust. As long as you ain't humping the famiy cow or are after little Jonny or Suzzie, who cares? Quite frankly unless I am into you I don't see what it matters what you masturbate to.

... Okay I just hate the alphabet soup for saying "gay" these days LBGTdwidffekjevfbihfeviub

It seems like labels for labels sake and a way to say "you're not MY type of queer." Quite insideous when we split hairs over how we love and lust. As long as you ain't humping the famiy cow or are after little Jonny or Suzzie, who cares? Quite frankly unless I am into you I don't see what it matters what you masturbate to.

... Okay I just hate the alphabet soup for saying "gay" these days LBGTdwidffekjevfbihfeviub

Can't call em Twisted or Curvy, that's for something entirely different.

Guys, guys, I have a tumblr, I can tell you this stuff

Asmo, what I meant by "I can love anyone" is that I can love anyone romantically - you seem to think I included platonic love, which is indeed basic humanity, but that's not what I mean.
Also, Pansexuality differs from Bisexuality in the while Bisexuality is sexually polar, Pansexuality refers to love beyond and including the traditional sexes of male and female. Basically, a Pansexual could be sexually aroused by a hermaphrodite, while a Bisexual could not.

Bisexual = or
Pansexual = and/or

And there's Polysexual which falls between Bi and Pan in that it is aroused by some sexes and not others - this includes hermaphrodites, anatomical asexuals (those without genitals), non-polars, and polars. Polysexual is a bit of an umbrella term. A Polysexual could be aroused by hermaphrodites and females, but not males, non-polars, and anatomical asexuals. A Polysexual could also be aroused by non-polars, hermaphrodites, and anatomical asexuals, but not polar sexes.

So basically
Bisexual = Polar
Pansexual = ∞
Polysexual = ???!!?????!??!???!!!??? !?!? !?! ???!?!?? !??????!?!!?!??!! ?!?!?!?? ?

Romantic love refers to the ability to have romantic interest in one's gender identity. One can be cisromantic, only being able to love cis people (people who identify with their sex), transromantic, only being able to love trans* people(people who identify with a different gender than their sex), panromantic, being able to love any person, heteroromantic, being able to love only the opposite polar gender, homoromantic, only being able to love one of the same polar gender, aromantic, being unable to hold romantic feelings whatsoever, and polyromantic, the prefix poly- being outlined above as an umbrella term.

In conclusion, I am a heterosexual panromantic. I am only sexually interested in people of the opposite anatomical sex, but I can love people regardless of their gender identity.

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
<___<

Er... yes...Bisexual implies TWO genders... cos... it's Bi. Whereas Pan = all genders.. cos... it's Pan.

*levels up in Latin*

• Thank You
Reactions: Astaroth

I was just correcting this little muffin here

*kicks shin lovingly*
read up on your shit next time, you lovely little muffin <3<

• Love
Reactions: 1 person