Homosexuality

T

TemoKun

Original poster
I know that this is a topic that is sometimes not easy to come to large communities, but, hey, it's Iwaku, you can imagine it to be greater.
How many of you are homosexuals?
Attention: I'm not desperate <.<

I myself am not, but I support my my friends who do not fit in the "straight" box. Join the Iwaku GSA if you want to just talk about the issues. We need more good topics!

I am bisexual if that counts (I lean more towards gay however). But yes, there is a GSA.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Like everyone said, we're pretty accepting here of all types. <3

I myself am pansexual. Which some people like to joke about being an attraction to bread... It's okay though. I love bread. Mmm... Bread.

I'd consider myself straight with bi-tendencies. I am married though, so I don't get to demonstrate my bi tendencies often haha =P

We're all transgender here.

• Love
Reactions: VerbalAbuse
Please ignore Asmo, he hasn't learned that just because one RPs the opposite gender doesn't mean they want to be the opposite gender. Usually....

I am a straight ally.

[MENTION=12]Autumn Fire Fairy[/MENTION] [MENTION=10]Asmodeus[/MENTION]
Now, now, staffies, take any off topic remarks to the properly designated passive aggressive sarcasm receptacle. Wouldn't want to strip this topic of its dignity. ;)

I do not identify myself as homosexual, but nor do I pretend to understand all of the nuances and trials of the sexual culture. I do respect, empathize and accept, however.

Reactions: Asmodeus
I am super straight! 8D Girls are okay, but I dun ever want to sex them up. >:[ I like boobies though. o_o

Reactions: Kura and TemoKun
Hmmm what label should I slap on myself... I'm not picky about casing I like the brain the cogs and the gears that make a person a person. >.> It got a bit weird and artsy.

I'm pansexual. I don't really care about the parts, I care about the person inside :3 That being said, I do find I gravitate towards individuals who identify as male more so than those who identify as female.

I would say that I love people for who they are inside and not for their sexy bits, but that would be a lie.

I love them for their sexy bits, too.

I am a heterosexual panromantic, and am currently in a nearly 9 month long relationship with a transgender male. Does that make me gay? I don't care. I support the right for homosexual couples to marry, and I also support anti-bullying organizations who specialize in bullies who target gays.

• Love
[MENTION=3504]VerbalAbuse[/MENTION], I think that is pansexuality.

No, I'm not into dick myself. Sexually, I am only attracted to anatomically female persons - however, I can love anyone, regardless of gender identity. That describes a heterosexual panromantic.

Reactions: TemoKun
I am Asexual and Aromantic :9 Have dated a few guys and a girl in the past, and I think dating is nice, but I just never fall in love nor feel attraction towards anyone. Friendship is more my cup of tea ^^ I am panfriendly :D

I fully support homosexuals, just like I support every living humans right to be who they are. :) Well, as long as who they are doesn't want to kill people or do something reeeeaaally stupid at least.... I'm a supporter *waves rainbow flags*

• Thank You