1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Homesick? Door's open.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Minibit, Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm currently away from my hometown for school, and have been feeling just a LIIIIIIITTLE homesick :(

So I thought I'd make a thread where other people experiencing homesickness can come together!

THREAD RULE:
    (Very important)

Please do not name your hometown, or describe specifically enough to identify, regardless of how large a city it might be or how difficult (you think) you would be to track down. Be net safe in this thread!

I come from a touch farther North than my current location, and so mostly it's the weather and environment that's making me homesick. I should have snow or at least a frost by now! I miss big, real mountains and unending forests! I also miss not being from out of town (ie; knowing where everything is, navigating transit systems without a schedule, being able to give directions, knowing where the good places to eat are, what's a good neighbourhood and where you lock your doors)

2. I don't miss WHERE I lived, but I do really miss seeing my parents now. .__. And I never ever ever thought I would miss my parents. It's been almost ten years since I've seen them in person.

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.