3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
I'm currently away from my hometown for school, and have been feeling just a LIIIIIIITTLE homesick :(

So I thought I'd make a thread where other people experiencing homesickness can come together!

THREAD RULE:
(Very important)

Please do not name your hometown, or describe specifically enough to identify, regardless of how large a city it might be or how difficult (you think) you would be to track down. Be net safe in this thread!

I come from a touch farther North than my current location, and so mostly it's the weather and environment that's making me homesick. I should have snow or at least a frost by now! I miss big, real mountains and unending forests! I also miss not being from out of town (ie; knowing where everything is, navigating transit systems without a schedule, being able to give directions, knowing where the good places to eat are, what's a good neighbourhood and where you lock your doors)

I don't miss WHERE I lived, but I do really miss seeing my parents now. .__. And I never ever ever thought I would miss my parents. It's been almost ten years since I've seen them in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.