Hogwarts time!(not as trashy as you think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was also mentioned a lot that Hufflepuff was the house of the hardworking and loyal. Probably half because those are just their personality traits, but the others (original Hufflepuffs I mean) probably got that label because they wanted to do right by the house that chose them no matter what. And while everyone else saw them as pushovers or useless, by working hard and being loyal they showed their gratitude and respect for their house.

Really hoping that was coherent and understandable :I

• Love
Reactions: Gladis
... Hufflepuffs aren't whimps. They're special snowflakes. ; 3 ; Hufflepuff is literarily the house anyone not quite fitting into any of the other categories are thrown into. Doesn't make them whimps. They're just the ADHD/ADD kids of the bunch. <3

Besides that I might be interested, though. ^^
Don't worry I don't think Hufflepuffs are actually wimps I just noticed that some people say they are so I put that down as their likely(though not necessarily accurate, stereotype. I love Hufflepuffs they are precious sweethearts

I'm interested! And I'm busy, but should be able to post daily at least.

As for characters, I've got ideas for any one of the four houses. On the roster includes tough-as-nails Hufflepuff jock gal, mysterious (though somewhat airheaded) Gryfindor rich girl from far away, surely gryffindor know-it-all who has a talent for making enemies, grandiose Slytherin hearthrob and his equally beautiful (but much more silent) man-servant and squirrely/nerdy Ravenclaw male with a knack for getting into trouble.

My preference would be to take a look at whose coming in and then pick one of these guys that I think would best further the plot.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I'm interested! And I'm busy, but should be able to post daily at least.

As for characters, I've got ideas for any one of the four houses. On the roster includes tough-as-nails Hufflepuff jock gal, mysterious (though somewhat airheaded) Gryfindor rich girl from far away, surely gryffindor know-it-all who has a talent for making enemies, grandiose Slytherin hearthrob and his equally beautiful (but much more silent) man-servant and squirrely/nerdy Ravenclaw male with a knack for getting into trouble.

My preference would be to take a look at whose coming in and then pick one of these guys that I think would best further the plot.
wow those are actually kinda similar to some of the characters I came up with for each house to specifically goes both with and against their houses stereotypes, great minds sure do think alike huh?

wow those are actually kinda similar to some of the characters I came up with for each house to specifically goes both with and against their houses stereotypes, great minds sure do think alike huh?
Or I'm just terribly unoriginal. :silly:

They do all fit with their house in some way. Slytherin hearthrob is a bit power hungry and ambitious, Hufflepuff jock works hard and would do anything for her friends, airheaded Gyrffindor is brave (or at least reckless). Quick question, how do you feel about special gifts/powers? Theres a couple of those suggestions that I like playing with special gifts (Slytherin Hearthrob, Ravenclaw Man-Servant and Airheaded Gryffindor specifically). None of em are strictly canon but I can make sure that none are overpowering. I use the gifts more to add interesting plot elements than to make a super-wizard but also get that too many "special snowflakes" gets old.

I totally don't mind playing a "Standard Magic User" but I'd probably use one of my other characters.

Also what time period are we looking at here? 90s Potter era or present day? I can just imagine all those poor muggleborn wizards trying to make it through an entire school year without netflix or internet hehehe

Reactions: Lackadaisical
Also what time period are we looking at here? 90s Potter era or present day? I can just imagine all those poor muggleborn wizards trying to make it through an entire school year without netflix or internet hehehe
Hm I'm on the fence on that one I guess of will be up to a vote or something

Status
Not open for further replies.