Hogwarts Mystery

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by PavellumPendulum to join our community. Please click here to register.
K

Kitti

So did you guys try the game out?
A lot of people downloaded it when it launched but it had a fair share of frustrations so a lot of people then quickly uninstalled? Were you one of them?

I basically set up an eight hour class, blow my energy on it, and then occasionally remember to dump my energy on it again a couple hours later and basically proceed like this so it doesn't bother me as much and I am interested to see where the story goes.

That said, I am also a little vexed about a couple of plot points (holes)!

So, overall, what do you think about it?

If you want to discuss plot things, please be kind and spoiler info with a mention of when-ish.
For example
Code:
[spoiler=Year Two, Chapter 5]

damnit I just want Bill Weasley to be my best friend, screw you Ben and Penny, I don't need you >:[

damnit I just want Bill Weasley to be my best friend, screw you Ben and Penny, I don't need you >:[
Update and now I can just force Tonks and Bill to eat sandwiches and play gobstones with me all day.
I just want to be a good student, not break into places. :( Fix that shit already, Dumbles.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pahn
This is literally the best game ever invented in the history of games. The only thing that pissed me off was you got to choose your house because I adore taking quizzes to see what house I'm in.

BUT STILL, I'm so happy they made it. :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
I wanna date bill, screw my brother! He's not important. I could settle for penny if Bill isn't interested :3