Hogwarts Mystery

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
K

Kitti

So did you guys try the game out?
A lot of people downloaded it when it launched but it had a fair share of frustrations so a lot of people then quickly uninstalled? Were you one of them?

I basically set up an eight hour class, blow my energy on it, and then occasionally remember to dump my energy on it again a couple hours later and basically proceed like this so it doesn't bother me as much and I am interested to see where the story goes.

That said, I am also a little vexed about a couple of plot points (holes)!

So, overall, what do you think about it?

If you want to discuss plot things, please be kind and spoiler info with a mention of when-ish.
For example
Code:
[spoiler=Year Two, Chapter 5]

damnit I just want Bill Weasley to be my best friend, screw you Ben and Penny, I don't need you >:[

damnit I just want Bill Weasley to be my best friend, screw you Ben and Penny, I don't need you >:[
Update and now I can just force Tonks and Bill to eat sandwiches and play gobstones with me all day.
I just want to be a good student, not break into places. :( Fix that shit already, Dumbles.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pahn
This is literally the best game ever invented in the history of games. The only thing that pissed me off was you got to choose your house because I adore taking quizzes to see what house I'm in.

BUT STILL, I'm so happy they made it. :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
I wanna date bill, screw my brother! He's not important. I could settle for penny if Bill isn't interested :3