Hogwarts Houses

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Minibit

Returned from the Void
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
I just finished watching the movies again

Which house do you think you'd be sorted into? (I'm not interested in Pottermore sortings)

I'd totes be a Ravenclaw

I WANT to say that i'd be in Gryffindor: Brave, noble and courageous!

… But I know without a doubt I'd be in Hufflepuff.

I am totally a Gryffindor. o_o

Gryffindor, all damn day.

I WANT to say that i'd be in Gryffindor: Brave, noble and courageous!

… But I know without a doubt I'd be in Hufflepuff.
Hufflepuffs are hardworking and undyingly loyal; it's a good house!

Reactions: October Knight
Most likely Ravenclaw, as much fun as I would have in Slytherin.

I use to say Hufflepuff. I have my heart on my sleeve, but more likely Ravenclaw. ALL THE KNOWLEDGE!

Slytherin. Sometimes I wish I could be Hufflepuff but I'm not that good or nice of a person. So Slytherin it is!

. . .

tumblr_mtc7xqXftt1rrqi2zo1_500.png

I am very loyal to the people I love, so my hat goes off to Hufflepuff.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
What image do I want to project to you? My cleverness and quick tongue certainly suit me for the house of Rowena Ravenclaw. Should I wish to instill a sense of trrustworthyness or dependability I might say that I would be a fit for Helga Hufflepuff's band or Godric Gryffindor's brave souls. In truth I would likely be thrust into the house of Salazar Slytherin, if only to provide numerical balance and, of course, unlimited potential.

Slytherin. Sometimes I wish I could be Hufflepuff but I'm not that good or nice of a person. So Slytherin it is!

. . .

tumblr_mtc7xqXftt1rrqi2zo1_500.png
Aww, Slytherin isn't for mean people though, just people with strong ambition, perfectionism, and determination

Honestly?

My personality is practically torn between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.

On Pottermore, I'm a Ravenclaw.

However, I feel pride for both houses and consider myself a RavenPuff!

Reactions: Minibit
Oh we aren't evil. But you can't really call us super nice people. I recently found two tumblr comment that really sums it up for me.

"Count yourself honoured if a slytherin decides that you are theirs. they will kill for you. they won't die for you, because where would be the use in that, but they will do everything else." -Petrichorlore on tumblr

"And yes, once a Slytherin decides you are part of their chosen family, you are THEIRS, and they will defend you with any deceit they feel is needed. " - Gothic Charm School

I feel that is very true for me. If something or someone is MINE, I will do everything and anything to defend them, help them, and stay beside them. I feel as a Slytherin that I want to collect things and people, I want to surround myself with people and things that I love and I don't want to share.

Ravenclaw, without a doubt. That's my actual house, but I think it suits me perfectly.

Reactions: 2 people
Hmm, this is a tough one. I'd either be a Ravenclaw or a Slytherin. I greatly value knowledge, much more than power. I pride myself on my analitical abilities and my cunning. But I am also awfully protective of those I see as one of mine. I have great ambitions, and so far none has been able to stop me once I set a goal I am passionate about...

I'd most likely end up in ol' Salazar's house.

Reactions: Minibit
I had this discussion with a friend of mine some time ago, around the time Sorcerer's Stone came out as a movie. He felt that he would be sorted in as a Ravenclaw, and I thought myself to be a pretty good candidate for Hufflepuff. An under-appreciated house, I'd say!

I tend to act quiet and sly around my friends, well, according to them. But yes, my pride and ambition would probably classify me as a Slytherin.
Forever a snake, then.

I'd probably sorted into either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. xD